Everybody God Dam Chillax (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

This place really wasn't the best choice of destination for a honeymoon, was it?! lol!

I would love to go there Haunted houses anything like that sounds like a adventure to me :lol: The view of a swamp too would be really cool better than oh look another mountain :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it! Oscar funding his dreams of working for NASA with a taco truck, and getting to fly the enterprise :lol: Really liked John taking Marty Ash out in a hail of conkers! Haha! And John threatening Hunter. Which one is more of a psycho? That is the question :blink: This is a pretty weird place for Hunter and Olivia to choose to live, with its Super Mario mushrooms and quicksand gobbling Billie up.

Spoiler

And is the 'hissy stick' a snake? Has Luc just handed VJ a snake?!!! :o:lol: 

Like I said before, maybe not the best choice of location for a honeymoon, but I guess it depends if you're looking for long romantic walks on the beach or a bit of adventure :lol:

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1