Everybody God Dam Chillax (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

Oh my god! I love this! :lol: sounds like Justin's garage really does have a lot to answer for! I dont envy Matt his time in hospital having to eat revolting rice pudding  (made by Leah? :lol:) At least it wasnt crumble! :wink:...and getting bed baths from unappealing nurses. At least Evie has shown up to save the day! :D Tori and Nate fighting over who gets to give Matt the news was hilarious, and what a way for VJ to run into Billie! Brilliant! Looking forward to the next one! x

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow loved that that was very amusing Justin's garage is in serious trouble VJ going blind and feeling up Billie. Nate and Tori fighting in front of Matt and VJ.

Update again soon :)

Well, you did say it was going to be wacky! And you certainly delivered! :lol: So funny! Love VJ and Billie finding time to throw innuendo at each other, flirt, and for Billie to get annoyed at VJ for theoretically 'bird watching', all while being under attack from some killer big bird! :lol: Ash the apeman arrived just in time, didn't he? And pretty in character too! haha! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hunter and Olivia's new place sounds lovely! :wink:

Great chapter 

You do know how to write wacky stories.

VJ bird watching had me laughing.

Hunter and Olivia's place new place seems rather err dreamy :lol:

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

AWESOME first 2 chapters !!!

LOVED VJ's very hands on :P way to meet Billie !!!!

Also, really like your take on Ash [it's like, calling him a Neanderthal is an affront to Neanderthals] .....and I REALLY really liked your WAAAY over the top [in a good way] take on Hunter and Olivia's

Spoiler

Mangrove River "dump" [in the Oz pace show] 

Particularly liked how Hunter & Liv's behaviour - everything's totally fine [with painted on smiles] -

Spoiler

matched their behaviour in Oz pace real H&A !!!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

Hunter and Olivia's house sounds delightful! :lol: It was quite the surprise to find that John Palmer has ended up as their butler 'for his sins'! lol! And I liked the King of the Castle trying his damnedest to pretend that the place is great, while Liv plasters on the fakest smile ever! Very funny! A chinese buffet and a high rise car park now? Oh where, oh where do you get your ideas from?! hahaha! :wink::lol: Wonder what the beady eyed monster is (I have an inkling?) and what it wants with poor Matt and Evie?! Oh yeah, and breathy shouty Justin as a sat nav! lol!