General Chat

Krazy Karl

Mar! is having a great time in York everyone :D . I managed to have a very, very quick chat to her on MSN. before her internet/computer went ****e :( .

Yorkshire is beautiful!

It sure is Si! :lol: , esp in South Yorkshire :P

Edited by Auntie Di

It was SDA with his unique blend of banter and crap voted out first, someone went on holiday, I think Di fell down a flight of stairs or something that put her out, and, well no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

.. and my PC broke a week into the competition, and I finally got a new one the day after I'd been chucked out for not doing anything for a fortnight!

Lol, you mean my antics with Jess, my jar Jar costume and using his ears as weapons, my constant Star Wars/sex euphemisms, my 'competitiveness' with Valk, arguing with F'Eck then bonding over our poor choice of partners, or the fact that I kissed Jess, Claire and Dan in the one night?

My god, I was so weird back then!