General Chat

Krazy Karl

*offers pain free vibes and chocolate to Di*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Snatches the chocolate before Di can get it, but has a guilt trip and gives it back*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awe bless you Jes ta chuckhug.gif

Si! you can have it back it's only a nut one!! I can't have them :(

Jes!, shane, Casey do you want one of my chocolates, Dan and JT can have a couple too as they been very good to me the last couple of days... esp with what I have put them through, Dan's and JT prob got grey hair now :lol: !!!

hug.gif

Edited by Di

Yep I've got grey hair but not from you Di - well maybe one strand :wink:

I'm getting unbelievably stressed out with work - we've got our Live TV show on Tuesday and I know it's all going to go wrong due to our s**t director!

I've also got to do an essay in the next few days about Working in the Media Industry and how I can improve my chances of getting in etc.

Identify and discuss a range of factors that affect, and are likely to continue to affect, creative industry employment during your working life ahead. Suggest and discuss the strategies that you will employ to help develop and sustain your career throughout the changes identified above

Argh!

Thankfully we've finished filming our documentary in Sheffield, but now comes the process of editing 3 hours of footage into a 10 minute documentary! That needs to be done, complete with TONS of paperwork by 13th January - same day as ANOTHER essay which is from the most random pointless unit I've ever taken, Entertainment & Popular Culture

Yep I've got grey hair but not from you Di - well maybe one strand :wink:

I'm getting unbelievably stressed out with work - we've got our Live TV show on Tuesday and I know it's all going to go wrong due to our s**t director!

I've also got to do an essay in the next few days about Working in the Media Industry and how I can improve my chances of getting in etc.

Identify and discuss a range of factors that affect, and are likely to continue to affect, creative industry employment during your working life ahead. Suggest and discuss the strategies that you will employ to help develop and sustain your career throughout the changes identified above

Argh!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o sounds like a load of ****ing crap to me Dan. so what does your crystal ball ball say whats going to happen tomorrow then Dan!!! well they think you must have one eh!!!

Thankfully we've finished filming our documentary in Sheffield,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o it's not that bad here :lol:

Edited by Di

Nah, the town we were filming in was a really nice place - but it was just tiring driving there, going around the whole town up and down steep hills, filming interviews, going somewhere else, filming there, going somewhere else etc. It just meant we had to spend whole days there aswell as concentrating on other parts of our course at the same time - it's hard switcing between the documentary and our TV Programme every other day.