General Chat

Krazy Karl

Aww yay. A tasmanian : Lol.

I've never been on a plane before damnit

Lol, anyway i'm going to a few different places.

Scottsdale, Bicheno, Hobart, Launcestion.

There the places i'm staying, and I'm also spending a day at Mout Wellington and Huon Valley.

I've also been meaniong to ask these questions all week so I guess your the best person...

Do they sell TV WEEK there? Is Home and Away shown on TV?

Lol. Important questions :P

Edited by ~Rosey~

Aww yay. A tasmanian : Lol.

I've never been on a plane before damnit

Lol, anyway i'm going to a few different places.

Scottsdale, Bicheno, Hobart, Launcestion.

There the places i'm staying, and I'm also spending a day at Mout Wellington and Huon Valley.

I've also been meaniong to ask these questions all week so I guess your the best person...

Do they sell TV WEEK there? Is Home and Away shown on TV?

Lol. Important questions :P

lol. Yeah, they have Home and Away and Tv Week.

I lived in Hobart for a little while. But i grew up in and around the Houn Valley; some of the towns Hounville, Franklin and Geevestown. It's very small and like a country town. But very beautful. Make sure you get fish and chips down by the river in Hounville. They are really good. lol.

Because the houn valley is only quite small; most of the people there are probably related to me. Or they probably know my family. LOL

Mount Wellington is great. Snow yay. Hartz Mountain in Geevestown is nice aswell.

You should go to Port Arthur and go on the Ghost Tour. It's great.

NOTE: Look out for the 'Sleeping Beauty'. When you are in Houn Ville MAke sure you ask someone about it and they'll point it out to you. Basically it's just some hills/mountains and they look like a woman laying down; hence 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Edited by bay girl

Well tomorrow I find out if I have Glandular Fever again :( .

I really hope I don't I had it in yr 8 and I was so sick it's not funny I missed almost a whole term of school.

And I might miss out on going to the Gold Coast to see my cousins :( .

Owell I guess we go up there often enough that I wont miss anything but I don't want to be stuck back in Sydney while the rest of my family is away.