General Chat

Krazy Karl

I just got back from the park, where some kids (11+) were annoying me and my friends :angry:

The gobby one of about 5, was saying 'Do you play prosititues?' and 'Do you slit your wrists?' and 'Are you an Emo?'. He even went to one of my friends (who wears glasses) 'your glasses are bigger then my mum penis' (and he wears glasses...) then I was like why has your mother got a penis? :wink:

Then he was kicking the ball over out heads and I said if that ball hits me I'll burst it :P and he went well my mum will knife you to death you f**king b**ch.

About 10 mins later they gave up and started to walk off and cheekily said 'bye, nice talking to you b**chs' and I shouted 'Bye Jack!!'. The look of shock on his face when he realised I knew his name.

Anyone around?

Edited by xsianx

I just got back from the park, where some kids (11+) were annoying me and my friends :angry:

The gobby one of about 5, was saying 'Do you play prosititues?' and 'Do you slit your wrists?' and 'Are you an Emo?'. He even went to one of my friends (who wears glasses) 'your glasses are bigger then my mum penis' (and he wears glasses...) then I was like why has your mother got a penis? :wink:

Then he was kicking the ball over out heads and I said if that ball hits me I'll burst it :P and he went well my mum will knife you to death you f**king b**ch.

About 10 mins later they gave up and started to walk off and cheekily said 'bye, nice talking to you b**chs' and I should 'Bye Jack!!'. The look of shock on his face when he realised I knew his name.

Anyone around?

^^WTF? Kids these days!!!

Ha I would have loved to see his face when he realised you knew his name!!! :lol:

He realy annoyed me lol Just to wind him up, my friend was like we should do this more often :P

He said nothing to me but I think he muttered some nasty things. His face though! I laughed so much, he thought he had gotten the better of me(us) :P!

my (helpful) friend said to me come on lets speak to them, so we got up, just two of us and started to walk towards them. As I (my friend stopped walking) got closer to the annoying one he started walking backwards. lol I felt quite bad but then he was saying crap like my mum will knife you etc. I was like 'ok, go and get her' and got the response 'why don't you go get her...'

So to be nice, when they left we left like 2 mins later :P We were hungry.

Fun day :)

How was your day Alzi?

Edited by xsianx