Dating Madness (by pembie) - comments

This is coooooooooooooooooool !!!! 

GREAT that Mads is sans 1 arm, and that Matt is the idiot [in a bad way] we KNOW he is. Cool that Skye, well, HAD her glasses. Worried that Oscar is now into Mads, rather than SKye !!!

Sooooooo funny !!! Looking fwd to more !!!!  

Haha! :lol: Fatastic! Poor Zac! He's just not up for it at all is he?! Leah rubbing herself all over him, and getting a bit handsy, when all he wants is his toasty slippers! Glad he likes Alf's fish for dinner so much. He'd have a pretty good deal in this marriage if Leah wasn't quite so keen on a bit of rumpy pumpy! lol! :lol: Love Zac using the speed dating as a perfect opportunity to talk to Tori about his lack of libido lol! Really looking forward to the next update! x

Another great chapter!

Love how Zac is still completely not turned on by Leah or any women. And he's getting worried theres something wrong now because he'd rather have warm slippers than her :lol: Also liked Roo falling asleep on John and Oscar liking every girl he sees :lol:

I look forward to more :P

Had been catching up with the last two chapters.

Haha they are really funny to read! :lol:

Skye blind without her glasses

Liked Oscar skipping from girl to girl

Poor Zac! 

Update soon please xx

P.S: Pembie, will you please comment on my fanfiction 'Life At Summer Bay?' I do miss your comments on my fanfictions and you hadn't commented on any of them since your last one on one of my previous fanfictions 'Life Goes On' almost three years ago

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

Funny that Oscar seems to be falling for EVERY girl [awesome description  of Billie].....except, thankfully, his own sister. 

John and Mystic Maz was funny ............and good to know that Zac is speaking to someone about his man problems !!!!

LOOOVE it !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

5 minutes ago, pembie said:

Nate Copper was a bit of a tit he knew this himself and so did most the women of the bay

Ohhh my god! Thank you so much for this... I am crying laughing (literally) :lol: I would love it if Nate died and they put that as his epitaph 'Nate Cooper, 'Bit of a tit'.

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

“Naa I don’t go in for all that crap Matt. Just give it too me straight have you ever been to prison or faked your death before?”

and this! :lol: Those are some pretty good first date questions right there! The question is, what would Ricky prefer the answer to be? lol! Matt getting turned on by her breastfeeding is pretty funny too.

Loved Zac getting side-tracked talking about his zipper, and the fact that he has no idea when his birthday is! haha!

Seriously, this story is brilliant! Keep it coming! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Ohhh my god! Thank you so much for this... I am crying laughing (literally) :lol: I would love it if Nate died and they put that as his epitaph 'Nate Cooper, 'Bit of a tit'.

and this! :lol: Those are some pretty good first date questions right there! The question is, what would Ricky prefer the answer to be? lol! Matt getting turned on by her breastfeeding is pretty funny too.

Loved Zac getting side-tracked talking about his zipper, and the fact that he has no idea when his birthday is! haha!

Seriously, this story is brilliant! Keep it coming! 

I'm trying my hardest to get you to spit your cup of tea out or even top that....

There's few more chapters to come Going to try to make the next one really sweet though. :) So hopefully you be sobbing abit :lol:

• Like 1