Dating Madness (by pembie) - comments

Aww... Maddy and Oscar were very cute :wub: I really like how Oscar managed to charm he by just being himself. 

Nate the tit continues to make me laugh! :lol: And now Zac's attracted to him and questioning his sexuality after seeing him run in slow motion, shirtless, as usual :lol: Briliiant, once again :) 

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Wondering if Zac's thing with Nate is more than just him being gay, as that sounds rather conventional ...for an out there fic like this anyway !!!

LOVE that Oscar thinks that Mads is perfect ..... its like that line "With all your perfect imperfections" from the John Legend song "Äll Of Me"    

LOVE it !!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

Awww, Oscar and Maddy continue to be really cute together. Like this a lot :wub: Loved Oscar's line "I hope the sand that you find over the next few days will remind you of me until our next date..” A little gross, and pretty awkward, but kinda sweet and funny. 'When you find sand between your asscheeks, think of me'. How romantic! Haha!

Haha! Love Zac perving over Nate 'the tit' while Leah watches on in fury from the other side of the room. She really has the wrong end of the stick there doesn't she?! Lol! :lol:

Matt's on to a winner too... Even if his criminal past is a bit of a let down! Haha! :lol: He will just end up babysitting Casey all the time though because we all know that Ricky can't be bothered with him most of the time. 

Kat wants to talk to Josh... about his hair! To be fair, he does have very nice hair. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter x

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Awww, Oscar and Maddy continue to be really cute together. Like this a lot :wub: Loved Oscar's line "I hope the sand that you find over the next few days will remind you of me until our next date..” A little gross, and pretty awkward, but kinda sweet and funny. 'When you find sand between your asscheeks, think of me'. How romantic! Haha!

Oh deary me I never had finding sand in your asscheeks in mind when I wrote this I was thinking in clothes hair that kind of thing... It is a kind of gross image lol

• Like 1

Sweet and rather awkward between Oscar and Maddy. (Look on the bright side, Oscar, she only has half as many fingernails as she used to.) Leah grabs the wrong end of the stick, Ricky turns out to be another one who only likes bad boys and Kat knows how to make a dramatic entrance.

• Like 2