Dating Madness (by pembie) - comments

Laugh-out-loud hilarious once again, from Kat's inept investigation to Zac giving Tori too much information and saying they stop having birthdays to the assessment of Nate to Matt thinking Maddy's too young for him and Ricky's bizarre criteria. Hoping Oscar doesn't mess it up with Maddy...

• Like 2

Another great chapter :lol: 

Really enjoyed the mention of Zac not knowing how old he is because birthday's don't exist anymore in Summer Bay :lol: And he was completely honest about checking Tori out so he could see if he was attracted to her! Ricky and Matt are a duo i would never think of but Matt does like his older women :P As long as he's never pretended to be dead or gone to prison, haha! 

I hope Oscar eventually meets Maddy! And i wonder if Kat will indeed find Charlotte's killer.. 

I look forward to more :) 

• Like 1

LOVED Kat wanting revenge on the killer as catching Charlotte etc wiould have aided her career. the whole no birthdays was funny ..as was Ricky asking Matt if he had faked his own death !!!! Oscar being BEYOND flustered cos of goddess Maddy is soooooooo him !!!! 

ADORE this !!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 1

Gnnnaaaawwwww! :wub: That was so cute! Loved it! Oscar's funny, and funny goes a long way. I'd go see Star Trek with him :P

Loved the fact that Nate 'the tit' showed up shirtless. Of course he would! :lol: And Zac enjoying Nate's Baywatch type approach with 'growing interest' (see what I did there?! Lol!) :lol: Nate covered in baby oil? Not really something I want to see, but pretty funny. 'Oh Crap', poor Leah! Haha! She might actually lose a husband to homosexuality instead of just getting killed like they normally do... 

Love it! x

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Loved the fact that Nate 'the tit' showed up shirtless. Of course he would! :lol: And Zac enjoying Nate's Baywatch type approach with 'growing interest' (see what I did there?! Lol!) :lol:

Love it! x

Haha very good I never growng interest. :P

10 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Awww, glad Oscar got to meet Maddy and charm her. Oh dear, poor Zac, turned on by Nate...

I tried to make their scene very sweet hope I did it well because I have another Oscar and Maddy story in mind that I might write sometime.

Edited by pembie
  • Like 2