Dating Madness (by pembie) - comments

Great start! Certainly made me giggle :lol:

I liked the mention of Zac not being able to satisfy Leah :lol:  Josh casually telling Evie he's on the run and Evie not having much of an issue with it because she likes the bad boys! And Matt and Maddy's interaction was great.

I look forward to more :P

That was absolutely brilliant! Certainly put a smile on my face! :wub: Loved the idea of Leah wanting to go at it and clearly being disappointed in the prowess of her 'gorgeous husband Zac'! :lol:  Matt being enough of a plonker to bring his guitar with him to speed dating and asking Maddy as a conversation opener how she lost her arm. So funny! Evie just throwing herself at Josh because she likes a bad boy! Really looking forward to the next chapter x

Oh my god! I nearly spat my tea out at 'lady knickers'! :lol: Love love love it! This is one of the best things I've read in a while. Maddy trying to escape Matt, Zac hoping that his sex starved wife will let him do a spot of reading and not bother him too much, and Oscar fantasising about anything in a skirt. Delightfully nuts! Thanks for brightening up my Friday! :lol:

Hilarious, again. Skye being blind without her glasses, pretty much all Oscar's thought processes (dreaming of taking a girl to the new Star Trek movie!), Maddy wanting to escape Matt to watch Gossip Girl and cry into her pillow, Zac wanting Leah to leave him alone so he can read a book... Brilliant!

Haha! Love it :lol:

Loving Skye! Wailing about being blind. And Oscar falling for both her and Maddy and blushing because he having certain thoughts :wink: And Maddy wanting to escape from Matt to go home and cry into her pillow. And again, Leah's needs aren't satisfied because Zac would rather read a book :lol:

I look forward to more! :P