Hunted (by Ludub) - comments

8 hours ago, KittCatt said:

That was great :wub:

I actually didn't expect Evie to die so suddenly but she was unwell for a while. And i loved how graphic it was :P Sad for Zac, Leah and VJ to deal with her loss now. But who do they think poisoned her??

Andy holding off killing himself because Josh is missing. Then Hunter locks him in a coffin. And Andy gets to decide how he would die- I'm sure he has some ideas... Also loved the mention of Round the Twist :lol: and his 3 ghosts continuing their torment.

Loved how you wrote Kat. So much like the show- thinking she doesn't deserve what is happening to her and being in denial about the facts, thinking Hunter is just a misunderstood kid with a bad mother. 

I look forward to the final chapter :lol:

Thanks KittCatt! :) 

Evie's death scene was pretty gruesome but I thought it would be funny if all Leah could see was a teen pregnancy. Evie was obviously do much more ill than just having morning sickness! Lol! 

Kat is ridiculous in the show so I'm just carrying that through in my story. She's a dodgy cop who thinks she's above the law, while also preaching about justice. I liked the idea that she'll excuse Hunter's psychopathic behaviour just because of her dislike of his mother and his sudden urge to scrub Alf's boat. Apparently all you need to do is a spot of cleaning to get in everyone's good books (if you're Hunter. Not Josh or Andy of course).

Anyway, glad you're enjoying it! x

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Kat's complete delusion about Hunter, and Emerson's complete lack of interest in Andy going mad, were funny.And Leah being too busy thinking Evie's pregnant to notice she's bleeding to death.Not really looking good for anyone...

Thanks RR1 :P I thought it would be funny for Emerson and the other cop to be confronted by a totally bonkers Andy (leaving absolutely no doubt in their minds that he'd lost it) and they'd do absolutely nothing about it. Just playing along and shouting at him as he covered his ears... Lol. The police in Summer Bay are pretty useless, to be fair. Haha! Thanks again for commenting! :wink:

Oh man the first part when Emerson came to question Andy about Josh was funny, Oscar  yodelling, Hannah  straddling that other cop while licking his ear. Andy yelling over all the noise All of that made me laugh :lol:

Shocking Evie died. The way it happened was very cool though with her hair falling out in big chunks and bleeding everywhere. Are you a fan of  gory horror movies by any chance? :lol: Oh and Hunter hiding his joy over her death was also cool He's a right wack a doodle. But that's how he should be I think.

I also found the Kat and Hunter scene funny That was so kind of her to help pick up all his deadly tools for him without even batting a eyelid. Kat's abit slow isn't she?

Looking forward to seeing what Andy's choice will be

Edited by pembie

57 minutes ago, pembie said:

Oh man the first part when Emerson came to question Andy about Josh was funny, Oscar  yodelling, Hannah  straddling that other cop while licking his ear. Andy yelling over all the noise All of that made me laugh :lol:

Shocking Evie died. The way it happened was very cool though with her hair falling out in big chunks and bleeding everywhere. Are you a fan of  gory horror movies by any chance? :lol: Oh and Hunter hiding his joy over her death was also cool He's a right wack a doodle. But that's how he should be I think.

I also found the Kat and Hunter scene funny That was so kind of her to help pick up all his deadly tools for him without even batting a eyelid. Kat's abit slow isn't she?

Looking forward to seeing what Andy's choice will be

Thanks Pembie :wub: Really glad you liked it!

To be honest, I'm not really that into gory horror movies. At least, I don't really watch a lot of them. Given some of the stuff that I've written though, maybe I should give them more of a go! lol! Maybe I'm a gory movie fan and I just don't know it! haha!

'Wack a doodle'! Love it! haha! He is that alright, but then, so is Andy! I really enjoyed writing that opening scene with Emerson and the utter chaos of it all. The two of them roaring loudly at each other in a quiet room just seemed funny to me. It made me laugh, so I'm glad other people found it funny too. 

Kat aint the brightest, you'd be right there! Sneaky, sneaky Hunter... :ph34r:

Thanks a million for taking the time to comment. It means a lot, really! :)

• Like 1

Really great ending :lol: :D

Hunter really is a genius. He planned that so perfectly so that Kat would get all the blame. Wow. I did actually feel sorry for her, even if she was such an idiot. But she can't really prove that she didn't do it... and absolutely no-one suspects Hunter- who seems to have found his next victim :wink: Really liked how Zac, Leah, VJ and Olivia continue to be absolutely oblivious. 

As soon as the cops found the eye in Kat's freezer i knew she was definitely in trouble...  Pretty (absolutely) gross of Hunter to not just torture Josh but remove his body parts- eyeball, fingers, teeth.. :unsure: At least Andy is now free of his ghost friends :).  Really liked Andy's death scene. Not too gruesome but you know what Hunter is capable of..

Brilliant writing as usual :) Lovely ending where Hunter has gotten away with everything and is free to torture (and kill) more and more people.. 

• Like 1

Hunter is proper wacko! Looney bin for him! *stapes the admitted sign on him* Man, that is crazy. And proper methodical thinking to pin it all on Kat! Yikes! All those deaths!

Evie's death though... :lol: You wrote that so well, not a fan of Evie --- enjoyed it. 

Don't like Kat so don't mind it being pinned on her, but then I do cause Hunter still going free and now Hunter got burnt by coffee will make VJ pay. Heaven forbid if Zac angered him. Next on the kill list: VJ and Zac and Leah being set up. :o 

I really enjoyed this, and lol to Zac being proud of Hunter. These two with kids, amuse me, when will they get it right? 

Great story Ludub. :wub:

Edited by ZacxLeah
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kristen said:

oh no Hunter framed Kat for the four deaths. 

21 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Hunter really is a genius. He planned that so perfectly so that Kat would get all the blame. Wow. I did actually feel sorry for her, even if she was such an idiot. But she can't really prove that she didn't do it... and absolutely no-one suspects Hunter- who seems to have found his next victim :wink: Really liked how Zac, Leah, VJ and Olivia continue to be absolutely oblivious. 

As soon as the cops found the eye in Kat's freezer i knew she was definitely in trouble...  Pretty (absolutely) gross of Hunter to not just torture Josh but remove his body parts- eyeball, fingers, teeth.. :unsure: At least Andy is now free of his ghost friends :).  Really liked Andy's death scene. Not too gruesome but you know what Hunter is capable of..

Brilliant writing as usual :) Lovely ending where Hunter has gotten away with everything and is free to torture (and kill) more and more people.. 

19 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Can't believe Hunter killed Andy and Josh, Evelyn, Ash 

And whoa that he framed Kat for their deaths

17 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ohh boy. Hunter on the loose in town and everyone else dead or in jail. They've got to catch him eventually...haven't they?

8 hours ago, ZacxLeah said:

Hunter is proper wacko! Looney bin for him! *stapes the admitted sign on him* Man, that is crazy. And proper methodical thinking to pin it all on Kat! Yikes! All those deaths!

Evie's death though... :lol: You wrote that so well, not a fan of Evie --- enjoyed it. 

Don't like Kat so don't mind it being pinned on her, but then I do cause Hunter still going free and now Hunter got burnt by coffee will make VJ pay. Heaven forbid if Zac angered him. Next on the kill list: VJ and Zac and Leah being set up. :o 

I really enjoyed this, and lol to Zac being proud of Hunter. These two with kids, amuse me, when will they get it right? 

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to comment throughout this fanfiction! You guys are great :wub: I really enjoyed writing this one because it was such a change from the other things I've written. It was nice being able to poke a bit of fun at the current storylines and take things to the extreme a little bit (or a lot). Hunter is proper loony tunes bonkers in this and that was so much fun to write! As was, Oscar and the others torturing Andy! lol! I'm a little sad that it's finished but I'm just going to pretend that Hunter is still at it, slowly making his way through the residents of Summer Bay, and pinning the blame on others. You'd need to watch out with someone like him around! Maybe it's that you spilt coffee on him, or maybe it's that you got the last slice of mudcake in the diner when he really wanted it, but one thing's for sure, you don't want to be on Hunter's naughty list! lol! 

Again, thanks everyone! On to my next story...:P

• Like 3