Hunted (by Ludub) - comments

4 hours ago, pembie said:

You really should have posted this to the script office at channel 7. Or maybe apply for a job there. :lol:

Thanks Pembie, I would love to write for the show! :P So so much!!! Although I think I'd take it in a very different direction! Glad you'rd enjoying it. I'm really enjoying writing it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

That was hilarious :) I just love how serious the situation actually is but its comical the way you are writing it because it's actually quite ridiculous. As pembie said, dark comedy, which is great. Love it.

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh my god, that was utterly hilarious. And it does feel like you've just taken what's going on in the show and upped it a notch.Andy pondering whether Ash would lose the bail money if he committed suicide was laugh out loud funny

20 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

This was so hilarious! :lol:

4 hours ago, pembie said:

The thought of Jake singing Mariah Carey made me laugh too..

I'm so glad that you found it funny! I wasn't sure how good I'd be at writing comedy, even dark comedy, but I think some of the hypocrisies of the characters in the show are hilarious in themselves. I'm enjoying writing this so much :D Thanks everybody! x

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

Whoah! Hunter is proper psycho! 

Though I love Zac and Leah, they seem too way overjoyed by this. Good interpretation of Zac's misguidings as a parent. :lol:

I still love Zac though. :wub:

I think Hunter has killed Josh. :o 

Update soon!

Thanks ZacxLeah! :P Glad you liked it. I think Zac would let Hunter get away with pretty much anything, because he's just a poor messed up kid (and that's obviously Charlotte's fault) All he needs is a little love and understanding. Lol!

• Like 2

Great chapter Lubud :)

Glad Leah and Roo made up after there disagreement over Hunter

I had a feeling Hunter kidnapped Josh.

The ending  of this chapter was bitter sweet.

Update again soon :)

Oh man, again! Leah repeatedly insisting that What Hunter Did Was Different while Roo points out how ridiculous that is. (I swear the Home and Away writers watched that Monty Python sketch about the mass murderer who gets let off because he says he's sorry and didn't realise it was a joke.) Andy's ghosts trying to kill him. Emerson pointing out how rubbish Kat is and the over the top confession. Olivia being stupid and self-absorbed. And worryingly, it all feels very in character...

Edited by Red Ranger 1
  • Like 2

Great chapter :D

I echo Red Ranger 1 in that this actually isn't that different from the actual show :unsure:

Leah and Roo's conversation in particular was great. Leah's defense of Hunter for his attempted murder(s), while Josh's (possible) covering for Andy is absolutely the worst because Zac ended up stabbed. And still nobody blaming Roo when it's far more her fault Oscar and Hannah died than Andy who is getting all the blame because he got into a fight with someone on purpose while Roo wouldn't have known Andy and Tank were going to cause a ruckus where they shouldn't of. The hypocrisy is astounding and in character and you did well to capture it. 

Still really enjoy Andy's turmoil. Because it's so ridiculous and funny imagining Oscar (and Hannah and Jake) annoying him and trying to torture him to death. The only thing stopping him from ending it all is Josh, who has gone. And seems to be dead now after Hunter's 4 day torture... I wonder what he did with the body. Andy seeing Josh like that would want him to end his life faster but Hunter might still have plans for him. And Evie. And someone else.... :unsure:

Really liked that Kat was found out. And more... Did Hunter make Josh write that? Emerson's right though- the cops and Kat are a laughing stock. I wonder if Kat will somehow go down for the money laundering too, i wouldn't be surprised if no one believes anything she has to say anymore... 

Olivia thinking Hunter has the biggest, kindest heart is completely in character and quite upsetting. I wonder who is next on his hit-list.. :wink:

Loved it, i look forward to more :P

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

And worryingly, it all feels very in character...

14 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

I echo Red Ranger 1 in that this actually isn't that different from the actual show :unsure:

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Glad you enjoyed it!

The sad thing is that you're both right! This isn't actually that far fetched compared to the show.  I'm writing this as pure farce but the show writers are writing material like this for the actual show! Admittedly, I don't think we'll be seeing torture scenes in the show anytime soon, but there have definitely been conversations like the one between Leah and Roo, where you're sitting there going, 'Seriously?! Don't you hear it?! How big a hypocrite are you?!' I wonder if the actors recognise the hypocrisy of it all and find it funny? They must do, surely!?

• Like 2