Hunted (by Ludub) - comments

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter Lubud :)

Glad Leah and Roo made up after there disagreement over Hunter

I had a feeling Hunter kidnapped Josh.

The ending  of this chapter was bitter sweet.

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen! :wink: Leah just can't see what a psycho Hunter is, neither can Olivia for that matter. Glad you enjoyed it! x

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

(I swear the Home and Away writers watched that Monty Python sketch about the mass murderer who gets let off because he says he's sorry and didn't realise it was a joke.)

Thank you so much RR1:P for the pure joy of getting to watch that sketch. I actually hadn't seen that one so I went and looked it up! Lol. "For he's a jolly good fellow!" I can just see that at Hunter's court case for whatever horrible thing he does next, haha!

• Like 1

I loved the hostage scene with Josh being chained up hopefully Hunter doesn't  get caught for this I would be just fine with that..... Just purely down to how every character seems to be just so blinded by his clever charms, to quote Leah He's not a bad kid :lol:

Love how evil and unhinged his crazy thinking is when it comes to Oliva. I'm not too sure he loves her as much as he does killing :lol: I fear for Oliva I really do 

You have also wrote what I want to happen to Kat Its really silly that she's just let a killer walk free in the show and then just blames Ash for her messing up..

I like how you brought Ash and Andy's garage into your story Hopefully Kat meets a sticky ending too maybe Hunter can get her next :lol:

You put your warning up saying this chapter was dark but I have to say most of it just made me laugh that's good by the way

Really enjoying this story.

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pembie said:

I loved the hostage scene with Josh being chained up hopefully Hunter doesn't  get caught for this I would be just fine with that..... Just purely down to how every character seems to be just so blinded by his clever charms, to quote Leah He's not a bad kid :lol:

-----

You put your warning up saying this chapter was dark but I have to say most of it just made me laugh that's good by the way

Thanks Pembie! :P Glad you're enjoying it! 

The hostage scene was a bit more graphic than I'm used to writing, so I thought I'd better put that warning. I just wanted there to be the most jarring contrast between who Hunter really is and who everyone else is determined to believe he is. After all, 'He's not a bad kid', lol! ...I mean, Hunter might get a little stabby when he's upset but deep down he just wants a hug! 

So glad you found it funny! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awesome chapter :)

Liked the hostage scene with Josh

Loved the way how you brought Ash and Andy's garage into this fanfiction

And I liked how crazy and unhinged Hunter is in this fanfiction

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

Thanks Jarlie! :P Much appreciated! Glad you're enjoying the story. Writing psycho Hunter is a lot of fun, lol!

That was great :wub:

I actually didn't expect Evie to die so suddenly but she was unwell for a while. And i loved how graphic it was :P Sad for Zac, Leah and VJ to deal with her loss now. But who do they think poisoned her??

Andy holding off killing himself because Josh is missing. Then Hunter locks him in a coffin. And Andy gets to decide how he would die- I'm sure he has some ideas... Also loved the mention of Round the Twist :lol: and his 3 ghosts continuing their torment.

Loved how you wrote Kat. So much like the show- thinking she doesn't deserve what is happening to her and being in denial about the facts, thinking Hunter is just a misunderstood kid with a bad mother. 

I look forward to the final chapter :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter Lubub :)

I thought Hunter posioned Evie.

Evie dying was sad.

Andy trying to save Josh only for Hunter to kidnap him

Update again soon :)

Thanks Kristen :P Glad you liked it! Andy was a bit silly just rushing in like that when Josh obviously sounded so distressed, but he's not really in his right mind at the moment, lol! Thanks as always for taking the time to comment x