What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I think the "RMS Kate Ritchie Permanent Return to Home And Away" ship has well and truly sailed but I can easily see her pop back every few years. What better way than the 30th anniversary?

She could come back to celebrate her 40th birthday

RMS?

There is one celebration which could be realistic and not done before; 30 Years Of The Sands Resort Opening.  A lot of characters have been connected with The Sands Resort either working there initially (Tom, Brett, Stacey etc) or staying there (Sometimes dramatic reasons for staying there).  

Just an idea but it is an arc that could be used for bringing everything together because so many things happened around that storyline.

18 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I think the "RMS Kate Ritchie Permanent Return to Home And Away" ship has well and truly sailed but I can easily see her pop back every few years. What better way than the 30th anniversary?

I could see it happening when she is 40+ The entertainment industry is a fickle, ageist place.

5 hours ago, Luke39 said:

They were more fitting then Heath and Bianca imo. 

Well I honestly don't think we will ever see Liam again, there's just nothing for him to do there other then to compete with Phoebe over the job as a musician teacher :P

Archived