What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

Every time someone comments about suggesting something involving old characters fans of the new episodes comment with something like you did without offering an elaborated opinion

That's not what I said god no to. It was the last 17 years being a dream :P

What if a long standing or past character was to pass away? Maybe Morag, Colleen, Donald Fisher or Pippa Ross, and they wish to have their ashes spread or funeral to be in summer bay. This would allow some of the older familiar faces to come back, whilst most recent characters (from around mid 2000s onwards) would more than likely have connections/relations with some bay residents and could return that way. 

14 minutes ago, joany208121 said:

What if a long standing or past character was to pass away? Maybe Morag, Colleen, Donald Fisher or Pippa Ross, and they wish to have their ashes spread or funeral to be in summer bay. This would allow some of the older familiar faces to come back, whilst most recent characters (from around mid 2000s onwards) would more than likely have connections/relations with some bay residents and could return that way. 

Please no, don't kill Morag! :( That would be heartbreaking, she's one of my favorites

I'd be deeply disappointed if we didn't see at least two out of Pippa, Don and Sally back for the 30th, hopefully all three. Perhaps they could bring back Ailsa in some sort of dream sequence too, a bit like Madge for the Neighbours anniversary.

Archived