Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I have to admit as much as I don’t like the criminal Brax, I do adore the brotherly side of him, I have said this before but that is the only thing about him that I think he is genuine about. I think that despite the bad things that he has done and deserves to be pay for, don’t get me wrong, I do think that his brotherly side (sort of) makes up a little bit for what he has done but above all, I love the way that Casey looks up to him. He can see that Brax is just doing the best he can for him.

I've heard people say Brax is a great guy for walking away from the Riverboys for Casey's sake, but the reality is, it's his fault Casey wants anything to do with them in the first place.

If Brax had steered clear of the lifestyle rather than living it for the last, however many years he has been involved, then Casey wouldn't have spent most of his life living in the shadow of the Riverboys and their crimes. He wouldn't have grown up having to deal with people judging him because of the actions of his brothers.

I get that Brax wants a better life for Casey. But you can't expect him to listen when he has watched both his older brothers doing everything that Brax doesn't want him to do. And it's a bit hypocritical of him to expect Casey to be better than Heath, when Brax is equally as bad. He just happens to be better at hiding it.

I have a feeling everything Brax has been trying to keep Casey away from is going to explode in his face. I can't see Casey reacting well to what his brother had been up to. If it were Heath he wouldn't care because everybody has come to expect the worst of him. But when Casey finds out that Brax has been lying to him, I have a feeling it might just push him further into the mess that is the Riverboys.

Brax can't expect Casey to listen to him and be an honest man, when he has been so far from honest about his life, he may as well be on another planet.

Despite everything that Brax has done for him, and what he has said about the life, Casey still seems determined to screw his life up by getting involved in this drug drama. I hope he does not get in too deep that he cant get out.

I wonder what Brax will do with Heath getting arrested. He looks none to happy in the promos while he is at the station.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I loved Brax in todays episode! The Brax that stands up for what he believes in, and stresses what barriers should never be crossed! You could tell too that he was so conflicted when he told Charlie that he

left the RB's.

It's good too that he can confide with Charlie about these kind of things! That he has someone to talk to! :wub:

Suffering from a serious lack of Chax scenes at the moment! <_<

It was a great episode for both. Brax has morals and he told Heath to stay away and he did not listen, therefore it is HEaths' own fault he is caught up in this and needs to show his mates that it is not acceptable. I love how he told Charlie what he would do to Heath if he ever did something like that. It shows her his stance on the issue and you could tell that it was hard for her to talk about.

Later this week when they are on again will be great!

Brax rules!!

I liked Brax in todays episode, it was hillarious when he punched Heath in the face so he fell and rolled down in the sand :D

When Brax was talking to Charlie he looked worried. No wonder with everything that has been going on lately with him/Charlie/Casey and the River boys..

Liked it how Charlie looked happy for a moment whe he told her he left the Boys.

I missed that we never got to see Casey's reaction to when Brax left the gang, and hear what he had to say about it.

Maybe next time?

Add me to the list of those who loved Brax in today's episode. He's the perfect lovable bad boy - tough but with boundaries. I loved how when Charlie asked him re Heath's change-of-mind, Brax said, "Do you really want to know?" I love how he protects her. And it'll have been important to her that he took such a strong stand against this. And it really impressed me that Brax didn't make assumptions about Heath - perps are often people we wouldn't think & that's hard for the victims.