Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I want Casey to find them in bed at the motel

I can just picture his face right now :P

Doubt we will see charlie there again now that Casey also lives there.

That would be soo entertaining though. You never know they still go to Charlies even though a bunch of people live there

I want Casey to find them in bed at the motel

I can just picture his face right now :P

Doubt we will see charlie there again now that Casey also lives there.

That would be soo entertaining though. You never know they still go to Charlies even though a bunch of people live there

We will just have to wait and see what happens..

I have a theory, well, I'm a few weeks behind in Ireland so developments may have happened that I haven't seen yet.

Anyway, perhaps Darryl isn't 'bad'. It seems to me that the only 'bad' ones are Ma Braxton and Heath, perhaps Darryl is the leader of the gang to keep Heath and Casey out of trouble. He knows he's much smarter than Heath, and that if Heath was the leader of the gang, they'd all be in prison by now and that Casey would be more deeply involved with them. He's the oldest of the brothers and perhaps feels responsible for them. I don't know where Da Braxton is and when he left, but it looks to me that Darryl is the one who is raising them and knowing he can't stop Heath from growing and dealing and generally getting up to divilment, at least Darryl is smart enough to outwit the cops, Heath definitely isn't.

I don't think Darryl is involved for money or profit, he's only involved to keep Heath out of prison and Casey out of the gang.

It's an interesting theory but it's hard to think of any excuse that's good enough to cast him in a positive light."I'm doing it to keep my brother out of trouble"(an excuse he's actually used quite a bit or rather Charlie's used for him)seems as much of a cop-out as "I'm doing it to support my family." Haven't seen much of Ma Braxton but I don't think she's "bad" in the same way Brax and Heath are bad, just selfish, unpleasant and a rather poor parent.To be honest, Heath probably wouldn't be doing half of what he's done without Brax to guide him, he'd probably just be a two-bit thug getting into fights and indulging in petty theft.

Brax definitely made today's episode worth watching! And a nice surprise it was too as he wasn't in the spoilers =)

So he is on Casey's case (lol) about school... need to see the motel room and how they are managing to be in one room together. haha I am just curious - more bedroom scenes purlease! Just saying :rolleyes:

--Wonder what he is trying to sort out? Mama B or a new place?

He looks stressed when parenting lol clearly not used to having back chat.

Well awesome episode with him. Liked the way he was both mean-ish boss yet giving Xave the benefit of the doubt.

Last but not least he just looked cute! I think that's all (and probably the most important thing) I have to say on the matter.

Peace out! <3 BRAX! :P

Is it just me or does anybody else think Brax looks much older in recent episodes than he did when he first arrived?

When he first appeared he was quite fresh looking and his hair was cut nice and tight and it was neat. But in the last couple of weeks, I dunno if hair and make-up are doing it unpurpose or what, but his facial featurs seem to have aged somewhat. And his hair looks terrible. It's very flat and unkept.

I dunno, maybe they're trying to make Brax look stressed about constantly having to cover his tracks, but he has changed quite a bit since he arrived.