Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

^^ He definitely looks older than when he started. I think it has a lot to do with the actor but reckon he looks maturer now than when he started.

But he still is VERY attractive imo .. oh and I love the hair..especially the grey in the sideburns! Very George Clooney :rolleyes:

^^ He definitely looks older than when he started. I think it has a lot to do with the actor but reckon he looks maturer now than when he started.

But he still is VERY attractive imo .. oh and I love the hair..especially the grey in the sideburns! Very George Clooney :rolleyes:

Maybe he looks older because the actor is a little older than when he first started playing Brax.

Noone looks the same when they get older, except for Timmy in Passions :lol: He was 20 and played 8 (or something like that).

But I love this actor and his character is the beast in years!!

Yeah but to age that much in the space of a couple of months?? Home and Away must really be stressing Steve out!!

DocZed64....Steve is cute...but he doesn't compare to Mr. Clooney. George just oozes sex appeal and charm out of every pore.

Yeah but to age that much in the space of a couple of months?? Home and Away must really be stressing Steve out!!

DocZed64....Steve is cute...but he doesn't compare to Mr. Clooney. George just oozes sex appeal and charm out of every pore.

haha I agree George is on some alternate universe for sex appeal. But Brax's sideburns definitely reminded me of him.. can't be bad aye?!

yeah I hope we don't see premature aging lol - maybe they could make it a s/l if it gets worse :rolleyes:

I also noticed Casey looking older after today's episode. Less teenager and more young adult.

But maybe it is about time Steve lost his baby face. He could have passed for mid-20s when he first started I reckon.

I think they've aged Casey on purpose to try and toughen him up for his transformation into an actual Riverboy and not just one by association.

I wonder how all of this is going to affect Ruby? I mean the revelation that her mother has been sleeping with Brax behind her back for months and Caseys apparent steps into the dark side.

I wonder if Brax will have anymore parenting advice for Charlie? I dunno what it is, but Brax doens't seem like the parental type to me. At least not in comparison to Angelo. The way Ruby talked about him they seemed to have a pretty close relationship. Somehow I can't see Brax as bing this way inclined with Ruby.

But that's just the impression I get from him.

Somehow I can't see Brax as being this way inclined with Ruby.

But that's just the impression I get from him.

Yeah haven't seen him interact with Ruby at all outside of being with Casey. However, have seen plenty of Charlie playing nagging Mum role (rightly so) with Casey.

There hasn't been any interaction with any of the younger female cast but probably because there has been no reason to.

Well he doesn't take any nonsense that is for sure. I think there is potential for character development there. It is a good point about Ruby though.

On a random note.. VJ LOVES him! lol his face lights up every time he sees him (a little like mine) :P

I think VJ loves the idea of Brax. Not Brax himself. The fact that Brax's into Surfing and part of a "surfer gang", I think that interest VJ and at his age thats a pretty easy thing to be taken by. I don't think he knows Brax well enough to actually like him. Although, Leah doesn't seem to like or trust Brax too much so I doubt we will ever see them together on screen again. Unless things take a dramtic turnaround.

The thing that gets me about Charlie and Brax sneaking around the most, is when people call or text her about something serious but she's too wrapped up in him to notice her phone or answer it. Take Angelo and Bianca for example. Both sent out and SOS to her, they could have been seriously harmed or injured but she never bothered to check her phone or actually answer it. Or in one instances Brax deleted a message to save his brothers skin which I believe was not only wrong but incredibly stupid. What if he had been too late and Heath had done something terrible??

My only concern is, aomething like this will happen again and Charlie won't have an excuse. What if Ruby had have been the one calling instead of Angelo? Or what if Ruby was in Bianca's situation? Would Charlie be able to forgive herslef if something bad happened to her own daughter because she wanted to run around acting like a mischievious teenager?

Where exactly is she going to draw the line? If I knew the answer to this I probably wouldn't be so against her affair with Brax.

I think VJ loves the idea of Brax. Not Brax himself. The fact that Brax's into Surfing and part of a "surfer gang", I think that interest VJ and at his age thats a pretty easy thing to be taken by. I don't think he knows Brax well enough to actually like him. Although, Leah doesn't seem to like or trust Brax too much so I doubt we will ever see them together on screen again. Unless things take a dramtic turnaround.

I dunno, I think VJ did take to Brax partly because he was nice to him and bought him the surfboard and treated him like an adult, although I agree the "surfer gang" bit plays a part.