Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

^^ Yes but it was Heath under Brax's orders. I've been wondering though....Angelo told Nicole he was making copies of the disc and that he wanted her to put one in a security deposit box. Did Nicole do this? and if so...does that mean that evidence against Heath and Brax is still floating around somewhere in Summer Bay? Could it resurface later on down the track?

Angelo may have made off with Brax's money and no intention of returning, but I don't think he would be stupid enough to destroy all the evidence and just let the Riverboys carry on with what they have been doing.

Brax may be trying to turn over a new leaf, but even if he does and Brax and Charlie do eventually go public, I don't think they will get an easy time of it. Regardless of this, Brax is/was still the leader of a criminal gang and he spent much of his life on the wrong side of the law. He clearly isn't trusted by many in the community, so I highly soubt that the likes of Palmer, Morag etc will take to kindly to their chief police officer taking up with him.

I know people will argue that Charlie was with Angelo after he shot Jack and she dealt with the negative reaction from people in the past about getting back together with him after he had been aquitted. But the thing is, Brax and Angelo are two different situations. Angelo was trying to bust on a criminal. Sure he went about it the wrong way and the consequences were massive. But he never intentionally set out to hurt anyone or to break the law. Which is why people eventually forgave him. And the fact that he was remoarsful about what he had done obviously was another factor in that.

Brax on the other hand chose the life he lives. He chose to earn his money breaking the law. He chose to use manipulation, lies and any other means to get what he wants. He doesn't care who he hurts in the process or how many people have to go to jail so he doesn't have to. He shows no remoarse for his actions and he shows little care for anything outside himself.

Brax may choose to walk away from the Riverboys, but I highly doubt Tegan, Heath and the rest of the boys will just let him walk away. Especially if they find out the reason he chooses to do so is because he's sleeping with the enemy. I just hope Casey, Ruby and Charlie aren't the one's who pay for his past indiscretions. After all it's not just his own life that he's risking, it's Charlie's too.

I hope that when Ruby and Casey finds out about Brax and Charlie, they will be okey with it..

No more sneeking around, they can be happy togheter all 4 of them.

Im the same, especially if they see how happy they are. Ruby did want Charlie to find someone

Whilst I'm glad the River Boys didn't kill Angelo as seemed to be hinted at one point, the way he just abandoned his investigation into them was pretty hard to swallow.In effect, he took a pay off from Brax so he, Nicole and George could have a fresh start somewhere else.He probably kept quiet partly to protect Charlie but what about everyone else?...

Absolutely. But if I was him, I'd be worried that be leaving and keeping quiet, I was actually putting Charlie in danger! He knows what Brax is capable of yet he still left knowing Charlie's in the middle of it.

I wonder if Casey and Ruby will be mad, but will see their connection and just love the idea. Especially seeing how happy they are together

I also wonder if all this Casey getting involved with RBs stuff might lead to Ruby adn Casey breaking up because she might not like it. I would really like that.

I hope that when Ruby and Casey finds out about Brax and Charlie, they will be okey with it..

No more sneeking around, they can be happy togheter all 4 of them.

Im the same, especially if they see how happy they are. Ruby did want Charlie to find someone

Casey and Ruby DID try and get Charlie and Brax together earlier, tried to get them to know each other a little better.

Wonder how their reaction will be when they find out the truth. What their first comment will be.

I hope Casey and Ruby finds it out together :lol:

I hope they find out seperately because it would mean more scenes... and then they dont say anything but try and get it out of them other ways. That would be entertaining.

Yeah, this could actually also be quite fun to watch :lol: