Characters who left too soon

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Axel - The biggest disappointment for me. Firstly went up in my estimation when he fessed up to trying to rape Melody. Then after becoming an outcast, I liked how Jai befriended him and thought they were an awesome duo and was extremely annoyed when Larry accidentally killed him. I would have loved to have seen more stuff with Jai then Axel eventually become accepted by some of the other main characters like Kane was.

Strongly agree with Axel. Had a lot of potential and was disappointed to see him killed off in mid-2008.

He could have become a main like Aden was and now Matt

To tell you the truth I would have preferred if Alf had the fatal heart attack in 2000 instead of Ailsa.

I asked Judy Nunn, when I met her at her book talk, if she would have stayed on Home & away if she didn't get into being a writer and she said more then likely.

Home and Away without Alf, how would that work?

Alf is not what makes Home & Away. They can do the show without any of the characters. Where as shows like Buffy, she makes the show as the show is named after her.

He kinda is for me, he has been a part of so many of the shows storyline that i just can´t imagine the show without him

To tell you the truth I would have preferred if Alf had the fatal heart attack in 2000 instead of Ailsa.

I asked Judy Nunn, when I met her at her book talk, if she would have stayed on Home & away if she didn't get into being a writer and she said more then likely.

Alf is not what makes Home & Away. They can do the show without any of the characters. Where as shows like Buffy, she makes the show as the show is named after her.

Exactly, no character in H&A has ever been the "star of the show" or the lead character. Even major characters like Sally, Leah, Pippa, Alf, Don, Bobby were never the lead characters just very major characters.

Exactly, no character in H&A has ever been the "star of the show" or the lead character. Even major characters like Sally, Leah, Pippa, Alf, Don, Bobby were never the lead characters just very major characters.

Disagree to an extent.

Pippa, Alf, Sally, Bobby, Leah and even Angel by 1996, are in contention for that "Star" position.

Disagree to an extent.

Pippa, Alf, Sally, Bobby, Leah and even Angel by 1996, are in contention for that "Star" position.

Well as I said in 1988 the first season did feel like The Carly Morris Show. I did watch a few more eps of 1988 and one of them was a Carly free episode, I thought, thats a first lol. :wink:

Archived