Phoebe Nicholson - Isabella Giovinazzo

bijou

Yes I agree with you. I actually find her to be a refreshing character who speaks her mind and she might be a catalyst in 'fleshing out' Kyle's character.

I notice quite a few posters on this board haven't taken a liking to her but I actually like her and on top of that she's good on the eye as well!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So far I haven't really taken to her character however in time I could get used to her. I am looking forward to finding out more of her back story to be honest and also to see her interacting with more people than Kyle and Chris although I am enjoying Kyle and Phoebe's friendship but to me so far she seems like she would fit better with Chris but that also could change.

I haven't taken to her either. So far she just seems like another Braxton plot device rather than an actual character. I like Kyle and I like getting to see more of him but we've had this already with Natalie/Brax and then Casey/Tamara. It's still early days but I see nothing so far to make me thing she can exist in Summer Bay in her own right and I see nothing in the spoilers that suggests they have anything non Braxton planned for her anytime soon.

Plus the fact that I'm not convinced by her acting at all and don't believe the prior relationship she and Kyle apparently have. I see not connection or spark between them.

We'll see where it goes but so far, no.... I'm not feeling Phoebe.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like that Phoebe has a mind of her own and is not ready to sacrifice everything for a Braxton. Like talking how crazy their family is or calling the cops because she believes that is right or even today refusing to turn down the music(maybe that was a bit insolent). It's funny that Brax for example has sometimes now to reconsider his actions because of her. He will either change a bit or will snap at her eventually. Either way it will be an interesting viewing.

If like to see her a bit more caring about the Braxtons though, or at least Ricky. Ricky has been awesome support and friend to her, listening her out, and it can easily get really one sided. She is living with the Braxtons, at some point I want to see a little worry from Phoebe toward them too. Not just eye rolling and talking back to them.

• Like 2

If like to see her a bit more caring about the Braxtons though, or at least Ricky. Ricky has been awesome support and friend to her, listening her out, and it can easily get really one sided. She is living with the Braxtons, at some point I want to see a little worry from Phoebe toward them too. Not just eye rolling and talking back to them.

I like that she doesn't just follow them though and do what they say. Its good that she has her own common sense.

I do think though if it is Mark who is out to get the Braxtons. Phoebe will become more grateful of them. I think they will have too save her from Mark in someway as things get more dangerous for them

Edited by pembie