Phoebe Nicholson - Isabella Giovinazzo

bijou

• 3 weeks later...

I really like her and her relationship with Kyle.

The reason i like her is that she is honest. And she does not always agree with the Braxton and tells them so.

She is also the only one who got Kyle to smile and lighten up.

• Like 4

I really like her and her relationship with Kyle.

The reason i like her is that she is honest. And she does not always agree with the Braxton and tells them so.

She is also the only one who got Kyle to smile and lighten up.

This pretty much sums up why I like her

• 1 month later...

Love the character of Phoebe, she's like a breath of fresh air for the show with her care free attitude, I love scenes with her and Brax when he tries telling her what to do and she has a go at him and does what she wants very funny scenes.

I didn't like Phoebe at first but I'm starting to like her now like Gazza said above she is a breathe of fresh air and I like Phoebe with Kyle better then I do when he was with Tamara.

• 3 weeks later...

i loved her from day one she acts what we would realistically be doing if we were placed in such situations ,i love how she acts before she thinks it's so funny and slightly disastrous which i find amusing .i wish they show cased her musical talents more since she was trying to become a rock star which seems to have faded away .

• Like 1

i loved her from day one she acts what we would realistically be doing if we were placed in such situations ,i love how she acts before she thinks it's so funny and slightly disastrous which i find amusing .i wish they show cased her musical talents more since she was trying to become a rock star which seems to have faded away .

I have always liked Phoebe too and She's now helping Kyle and Matt with the live music nights at Angelo's. So hopefully all their music talents take off. :)

• 8 months later...

Liked Phoebe in the beginning, especially as she refused to just blindly buy into the whole Braxton ethos and didn't do as Brax ordered.

Then, she just became another obedient little Braxton WAG, albeit with a bit more personality than most.

But still, I tuned out.

Now she's got her mojo back. Loving it.