Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

I have spent all week re reading this story, Roman and Ella are just completely perfect for each other. They see each other for who they truly are, they are so in tune with each other even if they do always argue and fight. There has not been a moment where Rola havent shocked me, or made me go like :angry: or :rolleyes: or :wub:. They just get each other, the past few chapters with Lily and Mike, my two official favourites has me melting. I adore just how much Rola have kids who love them, their achievements, their legacies and so much more. I do really want Roman to move back in but maybe it is not the best time for them yet...but I do look forward to seeing what more is in store for Rola :)

Looking forward to more

I don't think you are going to like what is in store for them... :ph34r: especially Mike....

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Rola *sighs* always guaranteed to put a smile on my face :D

I love how much Ella is moving forward, giving the children a bit more freedom has to be a massive step forward for her, and it can only get better (hoping so). I love how Roman and Ella are trying so hard to fix everything and get back together. Its just completely adorable and I hope they do end up together and fingers crossed married again..

“And after we all move out you get to do it all again with Lily!” Sammy said quickly.

“No chance I’m shipping her off to your father and running away!” Ella said with a laugh.

Haha :lol: anything to do with Lily just manages to make me smile.. and Rola in general just make me melt.

All in all, great chapter! :) and really really really really looking forward to more Tele xx

Ooops! :ph34r: Apologies about missing this chapter, I havent really been online much over the past few days.

Loved the chapter. Rola at the end were adorable and they make me melt.. :wub:

Looking forward to more Tele :) x

I'm all caught up with this story now, and what a epic tale it has been upto this point too.

I might be over thinking this, or it might be that you have told me there's trouble on the way. But I get the feeling something seriously bad will happen to the kids while Rola are away.