Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouh.. that was a sticky situation.. Lily is so going to be bribing and blackmailing them.. :lol:

Lily gave him a look and lay down in the bed. Almost as though Fudge had understood him his cat walked up the bed and lay down next to Lily. If he were paranoid he’d swear that the cat pouted at him too.

“No more bad dreams.” He told her pulling up the covers over his daughter and the still pouting cat.

Pouting cat! :lol: I wonder where that came from.. :P

Looking forward to reading more :)

Tele, just catching up now after the long weekend and I have to say that they were just brilliant, great to see roman and ella trying to work through their issues and I just loved the part with Mike and Lily, can't wait to see Roman's face when the kittens are delivered, just brilliant and I can't wait for more xxxxxxx

There are so many bits in this chapter that I want to quote but I would be here forever if I did that so I am just going to quote a few bits, and I mean a few.. I wont go overboard (much) :P

Mike looked at her before picking up a blue one with diamantes on and put that in the trolley. He picked up a couple more plain ones and added them to the growing load, and then cat litter and kitten food before walking over to where the animals were kept. He lowered Lily to her feet and chuckled as she ran around excitedly looking at all the animals. She stopped and pointed to a small black lop-eared dwarf rabbit and gave him a sad eyed look.

“No chance missy.” He called out.

“For Danni?” she asked him pouting.

“Danni is busy looking after Jennie.” He told her before realising he’d fallen into her devious trap when she grinned at him. Damn, did she ever take after their mother.

“Me looks after thumper.” She offered sneakily.

“Kittens,” he pointed out.

Lily shot him a look from under her lashes before she moved with him to the kittens. He was glad there were only two available from the five in the cage or he imagined he would have been taking more kittens home from the look on his sister’s face. She turned and grinned at him.

This had me hysterical, literally couldn't stop laughing, was too damn funny.. loving Lily and my Mike :wub:

“Do you do id discs here?” he asked looking down at the collars.

“We do sir. You can have them done in a matter of minutes.” The manager assured him.

“Ok, do you think you could have one done with the name Fudge on…”

“Me’s fudgie.” Lily told them pointing to herself.

“And property of Lily on the reverse side.”

Lily giggled and nodded before giving him a full sized smile when he took off the pink collar and wrapped it around her wrist twice before doing it up.

:lol: that will show Roman :P

Looking forward to more Tele.. & I really am looking forward to it :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

A great part, can't believe that I missed that this update has been here since Friday and I didn't see it, great update, hope that Roman can sort out Angel and Sophie and then work on sorting out himself and Ella, love this story and can't wait for more. xxxxxxxx

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Another fab part Tele, so glad that they are sorting themselves out, can you imagine if there was a show on Tele, revolving around this family, imagine how popular it would be, I would love it, more again soon please, XXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

I have spent all week re reading this story, Roman and Ella are just completely perfect for each other. They see each other for who they truly are, they are so in tune with each other even if they do always argue and fight. There has not been a moment where Rola havent shocked me, or made me go like :angry: or :rolleyes: or :wub:. They just get each other, the past few chapters with Lily and Mike, my two official favourites has me melting. I adore just how much Rola have kids who love them, their achievements, their legacies and so much more. I do really want Roman to move back in but maybe it is not the best time for them yet...but I do look forward to seeing what more is in store for Rola :)

Looking forward to more :)