Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the chapter, put a well needed smile on my face. I really do adore how much Roman and Ella get each other, its that instant connection and understanding of each other. They have been through so much together and still want to be in each other lives. I absolutely love that about Rola, and despite all the hard times that they have been through, when I think of the good times, IMO they outweigh the bad. Every cloud has a silver lining, and when all is said and done, they really are meant to be together. They might be hiding the relationship from their kids but if it means they manage to move past their problems and issues that they have with each other. I do miss some drama but not drama that means people's lives are at risk but I enjoy your writing so I will look forward to all updates you post in this story and others. I also want to say that Rola is my number one favourite couple in H&A! I will always and always read them :) Hope the mini essay didnt bore you :lol::lol: but I wanted to tell you just how much I adore Rola and your writing! :wub: :wub: As always, looking forward to your next update.. xx

Well knowing how sneaky the kids are and Ella come to think of it. There could of been a camera set up in the study. :lol:

It's good to see Rola happy and getting back to the way they used too.

I can imagine all this sneaking about is very exciting for them both actually. :D You do write their relationship brilliantly,and that is what has made this series of stories so awesome to read. Each and every character is so much thought out that even though they are fictional they seem so alive If that makes sense at all :lol: .

“But they forgot to wake me!”

“We’s didn’t!” Lily cried out pouting at them.

“Don’ts you ‘members Megs said nos wake Mama?” Liam told his sister.

I cant stop chuckling at this, typical kids.. I wonder why they didnt wake her :P:lol: I seriously really enjoy this chapter, it was nice to see Ella and Roman spending time with the family, loving my little bossy Lily, she cracks me up!

Looking forward to more soon.. (Can I have Mike please??!)