Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

What a brilliant way of breaking Gabby and Danni's fight up push them in the pool. :P I imagine the water being very cold too.

Lilly was brilliant having a go at Mike. He had no choice but to listen to her really because you can never say no to Lilly.

Very amusing chapter.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I liked Georgie giving Roman a piece of his mind with his cut the crap line. :lol: Very good

Lilly saying Meggy the troublemaker and she is Squeals made me laugh too.

Looks like stuff is about to get messy for Mike and Danni with this DNA test.

Oh man.. there's too many bits I want to quote.. damn you.. so I have to control myself..

“Mikey,” she murmured softly.

Mike seemed to react as though Lily calling the name she had for him had shocked him out of deep thought and Ella found her gaze meeting his as he flexed his shoulders and turned to his little sister.

“What are you getting me into now troublemaker?” he asked her.

Coming from a massive Lily and Mike fan.. my heart melted at this. I dont like sad Mike.. it makes me sad! :(

Here's hoping that Danni and Mike are going to be okay... and I have my fingers and toes crossed that Jennie is Mikes!

Mike stopped and looked at the door of the poolhouse before he put his hand on the handle and turned. He sucked in a deep breath as he saw Danni sitting on the sofa.

“Jennie is asleep!” Danni cried out standing up and looking at him with an expression of horror on her face.

“I’m here to collect some things. I’m going to be staying with Roman until you sort out somewhere to live.”

Ella felt the force of the blow his words wrought in the other girl and was torn between telling her son off for what he’d said and taking his side. She bit back a sigh and let him talk, knowing that she was there to keep him together.

“Mike, can’t we…”

“I will want a DNA test of course,” he continued as though Danni hadn’t spoken.

“Fine.”

Ella took in the way that Danni clutched and wrung her own hands together and she couldn’t hold back from going over to the other woman feeling strangely rejected when Danni eased away from her.

“I can understand that, but Mike please can’t we talk?”

Mike gave Danni a look feeling himself weakening at the appeal in her voice before hearing Jennie give a mewing cry in the other room. His eyes met with Danni’s at the sound of the baby and he shook his head.

“We’re over. As of right now.”

This makes me mega sad! :(

Looking forward to more.. :) x

:lol: at Danni blackmailing Roman, made me chuckle. I like this side to Rola, the easygoing scenes, the scenes that make you melt :wub:

I too want Mike and Danni to sort it out.. am going to hold onto hope for them to sort it out! I really really hope they do!

Hope you update soon x

Great two chapters sorry read them sooner I hadn't noticed you had updated silly me. :D

Well I hope Mike and Danni get things sorted out. It would be a shame if they slipt up.

I don't know if I was mean't too, but I found myself enjoying Mike giving Roman a grilling about not liking him to just keep hooking up with Ella.

It must be very confusing for everyone when it comes to Rola's relationship sometimes. :lol: I think they should just get married again. :lol:

Look Forward to the next one

Mike!!! :D ah that's put a smile on my face.. Hot & sweaty mike.. :wub:

Loved his talk with Roman, made me smile! :)

Awwwwwwwwwwww! The letter was sooooo cute & adorable. Where can I find a Roman? & yayyyy on the date.. Racy fluff please?!?!?! Thankyou!

Hope you update soon :)

Another great update Tele, missed this until today, in training at the moment and only getting a few minutes at my desk but it was worth the wait, a love letter for Ella, glad that Mike and Roman are spending time together too, more soon please. xx

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG