Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Awwwwwwwww!! That last scene was just too cute!! :wub:

I too want Roman and Ella to get married again...please??!?!?!

Poor Liam though. :(

I hate the thought of him being ill but it was nice to see Aden come to see Ella & Liam.

Fudge! -_-^_^

Looking forward to more :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ah that was a nice fluffy chapter to read..I have missed the family interaction..but I want racy fluff. In fact I demand racy fluff..and no excuses about being 'too innocent' because you are not fooling anyone! :P but you also have to make Liam better..otherwise I will set Lily on you...

“Hey.” She smiled at him. “In my bed, really?” she asked him.

“Lily made me.” He defended his voice sleepy.

“Uh huh.”

Hehe...reminds me of my Lily :P

He smiled at her and then frowned. Ella was snuggled one side and Lily the other and curled up on his feet was the cat. He was completely trapped and couldn’t move, even if he wanted to. Closing his eyes he let himself relax into sleep feeling the warm body of his wife by his side. Well, maybe technically she wasn’t his wife at the moment but he’d soon be sorting that out.

:wub: He better do...and soon...

“I thought Lily was going to out us.” He murmured.

“Yeah, I noticed the panic in your voice.” She smiled and looked over to the large building in front of her. “I loved the bit where she tried to blackmail you.”

“Yeah you would.” He groaned.

:lol: Blackmail...sneaky Lily..

Looking forward to more Tele :) xx

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope Liam doesn't have leukaemia but I do think he might have it. I did like the way Ella clung to Roman despite the act that she put on for Rachel.

Nice chapter & well written as usual :)

Hope you update soon.

Edited by Zetti

Brilliant tele, another great part, I too hope that Liam doesn't have leukaeima but if he does, I hope he will be ok, great to see roman and ella being there for each other but I do think that someone will realise soon what is going on, they will find it harder and harder to stay away from each other, can't wait for more, xxxxxxxx

What lily would get away with next... :lol: you have no idea how much that made me laugh.. But it was adorable when she hugged Mike.. Awwwww!

Poor Danni.. & I loved the way she realised that Rola were back together..

Looking forward to more xx

Chapter 27:

I loved it :) Rola are too too good together. It was nice to see Lily & Liam with the "five more minutes". :lol: Sophie really is growing up.. I love Roman though. Makes me laugh at his little reaction to Ella telling him to fix the door again. :lol:

Chapter 28:

:wub: my mike!! Yayyy! Loved that so much..

Thankyou for two awesome chapters!

Looking forward to more Tele :)