Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

You want some Mike? Weeeeeelllllll ...... there might be some coming up....

Story Title: A Summer Bay Wedding 3 - Don't Tell the Bride

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Mike and Danni

Other Characters: Roman and Ella, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Jacob, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama & Romance

Does story include spoilers: Maybe

Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary

Summary: Danni has a wedding dress but refuses to commit to getting married to Mike. They've been through a lot in just a couple of years. The premature birth of Jennie and the disputed paternity and all the feelings revolving around that. Taking his cue from Roman and Ella and all the times the couple have 'surprised' each other Mike can only see one course of action. He must plan the wedding of Danni's dreams and sweep her off her feet, with just one little, tiny detail, if Danni finds out what he is doing her panic will make her bolt. So here is the plan, he won't tell the Bride until the big day. But in a town like Summer Bay how will he manage to keep it a secret?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want some Mike? Weeeeeelllllll ...... there might be some coming up....

Story Title: A Summer Bay Wedding 3 - Don't Tell the Bride

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Mike and Danni

Other Characters: Roman and Ella, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Jacob, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama & Romance

Does story include spoilers: Maybe

Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary

Summary: Danni has a wedding dress but refuses to commit to getting married to Mike. They've been through a lot in just a couple of years. The premature birth of Jennie and the disputed paternity and all the feelings revolving around that. Taking his cue from Roman and Ella and all the times the couple have 'surprised' each other Mike can only see one course of action. He must plan the wedding of Danni's dreams and sweep her off her feet, with just one little, tiny detail, if Danni finds out what he is doing her panic will make her bolt. So here is the plan, he won't tell the Bride until the big day. But in a town like Summer Bay how will he manage to keep it a secret?

eee :D yayy :D good to know

Thank you !The bribe is in the usual place in a brown paper bag :ph34r::wink:
:lol:

Really nice to see them spending time together. The fairy themed party was a interesting idea.

Lilly ordering Liam to stay home and not do boy stuff was funny. she's very bossy isn't she. :rolleyes:

Good chapter

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 4 weeks later...

Aww my little Mike heart hurts when he started talking about Jennie :( I so want him to be her father, and despite it all I want Mike and Danni together again!

Then this put a grin on my face! I love the idea of a mike/danni wedding as you probably already know from my emotional/unstable attachment to Mike :lol:

“What? Oh..” Mike grinned suddenly. “I think I’ve just thought of a solution to my problem.”

“Mike,” Roman said warningly catching the look on the other man’s face.

“If you were convinced that Mum wanted to get married again but she’s just nervous about it what would you do?” Mike asked suddenly.

“I’d probably persuade her… woah. Mike, no!” Roman gasped.

“Exactly Dad!” Mike laughed softly, “Exactly.”

“Mike..”

“I’m going to arrange a wedding.”

Heehee.. hoping this wedding works out! :D:wub:

Loved the chapter, looking forward to more :wub:

• 1 month later...