Michael Ross - Dennis Coard

I love Michael. I love Michael and Pippa (#2, iconic Pippa) so much. I well even admit some (most?) of this is due to knowing about and watching their real-life love.

Though I do like and appreciate both Pippas. I remember her regeneration.  I grew up in the '90s watching H&A, but almost stopped after Pippa left, and dwindling after that. (Have seen a small handful of episodes since 2000 finale.) I lost interest in show and I was too busy to keep up to date. Michael's death was a BIG catalyst for me losing interest. Still unhappy with that! (Grudge? What grudge?)

Did anyone watch Hell's Kitchen with Debra last year and see Dennis surprise her for one of the challenges? Nawww.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
1 hour ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I have just over 100 episodes to watch before Michael's first appearance, but I'm curious as to Steven and Sally's reaction to Michael liking Pippa?  Especially Steven's reaction as he had a lot of feelings after Tom's death and was angry with Ben for sitting at the head of the table in Tom's seat

Sally was very against it when he started dating Pippa, as i recall Steven didn't really offer an opinion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...