Storylines you'd like to see again

Guest beau_t

I'd love to see the storyline again where Marilyn is blackmailed for money and death threats are made against her baby.

Ailsa's brother coming to the Bay to kill her.

Evil-Barbara

Irene's psychic storyline

Alf and Michael's feud

Kye knocking Pippa into a coma and then later her recovery.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see more of the year 2000 on YouTube. I'd also like to see Marilyn's post-natal depression storyline and the aftermath of her exit. There are so many storylines that are just locked away but people out there do have them I wish 7 would just release every year on iTunes - that's the way forward.

I'd love to see the storyline again where Marilyn is blackmailed for money and death threats are made against her baby.

Evil-Barbara

Alf and Michael's feud

Got all of them storylines there really good stuff.

Evil-Barbara

Alf and Michael's feud

Got all of them storylines there really good stuff.

You mean you have the episodes?

Although everyone seems to hate the Barbara storyline, and I can completely see why given how awesome the character is in the early years. As a storyline itself, I found it strange but also quite interesting. It certainly kept me tuned in and I remember the 'reveal' being quite emotional.

I'd also like to see those storylines Beau, as well as the Aboriginal teacher storyline in 1999 (covering the 'Stolen Generation'). Also from 1999, Diana pretending to be blind and the episodes surrounding her emotional breakdown on the beach with Chloe.

I remember seeing an episode with evil-Barbara and though I've lost the file now, I think it had the most ridiculously over dramatic background music ever. I think it was a clup that we discovered was some sort of hybrid.

I think it was a good idea for a storyline, and considering how Barbara has been completely neglected on-screen since 1989, you can see that her isolation plus losing her son could have made her bitter and twisted. I think the writing, acting, and wardrobe which portrayed Barbara as a dynasty-style villain rather than a poor woman who had lost her way in life, didn't help.

I think it was a good idea for a storyline, and considering how Barbara has been completely neglected on-screen since 1989, you can see that her isolation plus losing her son could have made her bitter and twisted. I think the writing, acting, and wardrobe which portrayed Barbara as a dynasty-style villain rather than a poor woman who had lost her way in life, didn't help.

And there was just no aftermath at all. Ailsa told Alf in the next episode and all he said was sometihng like., "I put up with some Shenanigans from Morag in the past but this is it"

And then we heard no more about it from Rebecca, Fisher of Marilyn.

My point was today's show gets criticised a lot for that sort of thing. But what was worse is that these were all long term characters and it still doesn't make sense or been addressed in 2013

I love to see a lot of episodes/storylines again.

Marily giving birth to Byron (I missed that episode)

Chloe getting together with Lachlan and giving birth to Olivia

The beginning of Leah and Vinnie, their wedding.

The cast going to Londen

Gypsy pregnant of Will

The bus crash

The mud slide

The Sarah storyline

Pippa's christening ( I missed that episode)

I love to see a lot of episodes/storylines again.

Marily giving birth to Byron (I missed that episode)

Chloe getting together with Lachlan and giving birth to Olivia

The beginning of Leah and Vinnie, their wedding.

The cast going to Londen

Gypsy pregnant of Will

The bus crash

The mud slide

The Sarah storyline

Pippa's christening ( I missed that episode)

A few of those are already on youtube (this was supposed to be about storylines that had never resurfaced online but someone changed the title.... :whistling: )

Archived