Do you think Melissa George will try and stop The Early Years showing?

Guest beau_t

I agree with you Hulk, It was a far better show in the past and alot of mistakes where made and I wished things had not happen.

I use to know sources and what went on behind the scenes? Bower did try and Im sad to hear the views people had of her as head of the show at the time. She had alot of good ideas and sadly she lost actors and characters which ruined thoses plans!

That was my favorite seasons and Im pleased some of my fellow fans are enjoying the show now I no longer support it due to bad writing, the way some actors where treated and finding out what people where like!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you Hulk, It was a far better show in the past and alot of mistakes where made and I wished things had not happen.

I use to know sources and what went on behind the scenes? Bower did try and Im sad to hear the views people had of her as head of the show at the time. She had alot of good ideas and sadly she lost actors and characters which ruined thoses plans!

That was my favorite seasons and Im pleased some of my fellow fans are enjoying the show now I no longer support it due to bad writing, the way some actors where treated and finding out what people where like!

Are you sure everything that you 'find out' is accurate and the truth? There is a lot of false information out there trying to create issues that don't exist.

Yes They are some stories that might not be true? However my former sources did have access and I do not want to lose anymore friends over posts as I have made in the past! Once a friend here in America told me an actress wasnt a nice person yet later on I met that person at a con and they wasnt anything like what i was told. Theres alot of things I cant talk about.

I have been told things and later on one former friend recanted it so yes its hard to hear bad things as I always want to listen to both sides of a story yet what I have heard in the past does explains what happen in many situations.

Does anyone remember the Melissa George interview with Tristian Bancks on G'Day Summer Bay. She came across as really lovely and didn;'t have that up tightness she seems to have now on a lot of interviews. But she was funny when she was talking about Dieter. She wouldn't say is name but made a noise as if Tristian new what she was on about. Didn't get it at the time but now it's been revealed the didn't get on it makes sense. I have all three of those shows on tape. If I knew how to convert them I would put them upload them.

Totally agree with you Jim! I love Sydney and the north part where H&A is filmed!!!!

Its sad Melissa didnt enjoy her time in Summer bay yet you can hear that story from alot of other shows and actors as well.

I have heard stories from Ramsey Street that some former Neighbours where not happy and one was glad to be off the show. given bad writing I dont blame some who have left. I do feel sorry for others though and hope they do well.

Given how H&A treats people I would have to say its the best show Down Under! The only series I have issues and dispointment with is Neighbours for losing alot of good people and behind the scenes stories I heard and Packed to the Rafters for personal reasons!!!

Well then she must have had at least one bad day to say what she did to begin this topic. I was in her fan club and undertsand that she a friendly person who enjoys her profession.

What I meant in that post was to say its sad she had something happen during her time to cause her to say something that upset the fans!

Archived