Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, she said she was 2 years older than everyone in her year, so I'd say about 19. Not sure how old everyone else is though. Sasha had her 16th birthday ages ago but I don't remember her having another but yet she's in classes with Tamara who I thought was only doing her last year? Do they mix years like that in Australia?

Yeah, she said she was 2 years older than everyone in her year, so I'd say about 19. Not sure how old everyone else is though. Sasha had her 16th birthday ages ago but I don't remember her having another but yet she's in classes with Tamara who I thought was only doing her last year? Do they mix years like that in Australia?

they used to mix years 10's and 11's together in some subjects when I was in school but not year 12's

I thought she was in her final year too, however the other day she said to Casey that she only had a few more weeks and then she would be done with year 11. Which means that Tamara and Sasha are in the same year level.

As for combining classes, it usually comes down to a numbers and funding issue. Classes often need a minimum number of students in them otherwise they won't be run, so in less popular subjects or in smaller schools, year levels are often combined so that the class can still be run and then students don't miss out.

Edited by homeandawayforever23