Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

Idk but it seems like it's 30 mins away but soapland makes it seem closer probably.

I always got the impression that the city (Sydney) was about two or three hours away from Summer Bay but I could be wrong though.

Also don't Tamara's parents live in South Australia or somewhere in remote bushland because that's where she first appeared when she saw Casey being held captive by Kyle in the desert?

Wait isn´t the city Yabbie Creek?

Please make sure that if you post spoilers, then make sure that spoiler tags are added.

Better still, it would be better to post all spoilers in the Spoiler thread as these threads are mainly for discussion of Australian paced episodes rather than what is actually going to happen in the future.

Speculation on what you would like to happen to a particular character is welcome though.

No I don't think so but I could be wrong but :offtopic:

That´s weird, i have heard so many times the word Yabbie Creek and them going there but im gonna stop now, i don´t think the mods are gonna be any happy if we go more off topic now:)

You're right, the Mods wouldn't.

Please make sure that if you post spoilers, then make sure that spoiler tags are added.

Better still, it would be better to post all spoilers in the Spoiler thread as these threads are mainly for discussion of Australian paced episodes rather than what is actually going to happen in the future.

Speculation on what you would like to happen to a particular character is welcome though.

I haven´t posted any spoilers, i just talked about Yabbie Creek

• 2 weeks later...