Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

• 2 months later...

Its so sad she left but her relationship with Casey and her ending with Casey was so PERFECT!. They were so good together. She cares so much for him and so does he. Sad to hear her lasts scene about her injuries but the fact we heard good news off screen is amazing. I will miss her but I suppose the writers can't see any future for her.

I agree. I liked the fact that the writers didn't forget that Casey and Tamara had a strong friendship despite them breaking up with each other in the latter stages of 2013.

It's a pity that Tamara left at a stage where I felt her character was starting to find her feet with the Braxtons no longer being in her own shadow anymore.

It's a pity that Tamara left at a stage where I felt her character was starting to find her feet with the Braxtons no longer being in her own shadow anymore.

It's just another case of what happened with Natalie. Brought in to be a Braxton plot point, once that's over they have no idea what to do with the character and they're left floating around aimlessly for a few months and then they leave in some low key way.

This baton has been handed to Phoebe now.

• Like 1

I was glad to see Casey help Tamara at the end and that she left with his support. I think a lot of people forgot that Casey was the reason she came to the Bay in the first place. It was good to see their friendship hadn't been forgotten.

• Like 2