Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

I agree, that Phoebe seems more likeable than Tam, but I don't really like her that much. To me, it seems like she's going to be a needy character. But I guess you're right, we haven't seen much of her yet. But at the moment, I can't see her doing any other storylines apart from her and Kyle's romance, and being involved with the Braxton clan.

And plus, I think that Tamara can be likeable, it just depends on where she is, who she interacting with, and what she is doing. Like her setting up the music festival was great, in my opinion. But her juggling between two brothers? Not so much.

Edited by Alexandra

To me, her character only became unbearable after she broke up with Casey for the second time. Just the way she still flounced around Angelo's and Braxton house like she owned the place and was part of the family. Not to mention her acting so above the 'Braxton drama' when she caused most of it. Oh and also her and Casey ending things and then still trying to get back with him, whilst also being jealous about Phoebe and Kyle.

I'll admit though, that I did like her when she was organising the festival, I just didn't like the fact that she was doing it with Kyle.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the way she is so jealous when Phoebe is around. This is so wrong. I hope she does get over him.

I'd rather be in denial and believe that the reasons of her recent behaviour are what she says them to be and not jealousy. It's really too much jumping from one guy to another.

I liked how Leah mentioned that Tamara is too involved with the Braxtons and she needs to broaden her horizons in Summer Bay on Tuesday's episode.

Seriously this girl needs to start becoming independent rather than always being in a relationship with someone that isn't built to last. Without a relationship with either Kyle or Casey, Tamara's quickly losing her purpose on the show.

Yeah, the only problem is I think they've left it too late to fix it. They're probably just going to use this as a way to write her out.

I know she's at school but she's not the same age group as the other teens so I can't see them wedging her into any of those groups and other than Kyle and Casey there aren't really any other characters the same age as her. Chris maybe??