Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

I cannot believe she is so obsessed with Casey finding out about her returning memories. Why can't she tell him before she gets to court.

It's not fair on him having it jump on him as he gives evidence.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Please use capital letters for names.

According to the end of episode credits, it looks like Tamara Kingsley has now been elevated from Guest Cast to permanent cast member. :D

I'm glad that Kelly Paterniti is now a permanent fixture in the cast because she is a very strong and versatile actress and if given the right storyline, I feel that she will deliver a quality outcome for her character.

According to the end of episode credits, it looks like Tamara Kingsley has now been elevated from Guest Cast to permanent cast member. :D

I'm glad that Kelly Paterniti is now a permanent fixture in the cast because she is a very strong and versatile actress and if given the right storyline, I feel that she will deliver a quality outcome for her character.

I haven't noticed that yet but I'm happy she's a regular hope she gets more storylines after her memory returns I wonder if Tam will

choose Casey or Kyle

I personally prefer Tam with Casey but that's just me.

I quite like Tamara. I might be in the minority there. The character hasn't had a lot to do up until this recent story line but I like the actress, she's been really good with the whole memory loss and conflicted emotions and what not.

Natalie was a permanent cast member though wasn't she? And she only hung around for a little over a year.

After liking her in the desert and then not really liking her that much since she's been back, I think she has improved since the memory loss storyline, she seems less of a drama queen and less moody. I actually get this feeling that they're foreseeing a time when the other Braxtons have gone and Kyle and Tamara are left and will need someone to interact with.

I'd assume she'll remember everything now that it's started coming back to her. Whether or not they'll actually show it is another matter.

The one thing I wanted from this memory loss story was that she'd get to know Kyle properly and then when her memories came back she'd have a hard time connecting her old memories and impressions with her new ones and to see her deal with that. So I hope they do show it and not just have her flip straight back to Casey when she does remember it.

The actor who plays Lincoln was hanging around her a lot a couple of month ago on his pics. Its may mean then film a lot together.

There is being a lot said about Tam having feelings for Kyle somewhere else that is kind of getting out of hand.

Tamara is just a character, they say, do, feel things that is written into the story. They haven't mentioned how she felt about Kyle before when she was with Casey. It was just said she was getting along with him until Kyle pushed his luck, then she went cold which is what everyone does. There has been no mention of what wasn't shown on screen to even be true she liked him before the amnesia. In time if anything is mentioned that proves you right then OK, but until then, it has not been explored by the story writers of actors, or the characters. So please remember actors don't feel.

Edited by shyongirl

Tamara is just a character, they say, do, feel things that is written into the story. Now they haven't mentioned how she felt about Kyle before when she was Casey. It was just said she was getting along with him until Kyle pushed his luck the she went cold which is what everyone does. There has been no mention of what wasn't shown on screen to even be true she liked him before the amnesia. In time if anything is mentioned that proves you right then OK, but until then, it has not been explored by the story writers of actors, or the characters. So please remember actors don't feel.

Genuinely no idea what you're talking about?

I liked her when she was originaly in desert. I even liked her when she came to the bay. Many people hated her because she "stole" Casey from Sasha, but for me it looked like Casey was never really that interested in Sasha and he chose Tamara himself. She was very rude to Kyle, which I could also understand considering he tried to kill her, but after memory loss I think of her as a very selfish brat. She knows that she had a boyfriend before and I can understand not wanting her to rush to him, but why to break his heart by going to another? There were a few scenes with other schoolgirls where I thought she could really shine but it seems the writers decided to make her one of the Braxtons.