Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

But she can't stay single can't she. There was no need for her to fall for Kyle after memory loss. She just can't be without a man in her life.

I agree 100%

] I liked Tam helping Casey and Kyle got jealous over something small its not a big deal that Tam helped Casey

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

It's sad that we really have no clue about this character on her own at all. Her most known quality is being the love interest for Kyle and Casey. It would be nice to see for myself why both of the guys think she is so irresistible and are in love with her, because I have no clue. All I know about her is her violent ex, and his disregard for other girls.

I think they blew a massive opportunity with Tamara. The amnesia gave them the chance to reset the character, so to speak. We only knew her as Casey's desert girl up until then. I had no problem with her developing feelings for Kyle while she was sick. I had no issue with them becoming a couple either.

However.... once she remembered everything and was confused about her feelings what they should have done is have her be brave enough to tell Kyle the truth and break up with him. Being on her own would have given us a chance to see more of Tamara the individual rather than Tamara the Braxton girlfriend.

She interacted with way more characters when she had amnesia than she did before, or since. They still could have revisited the Braxton triangle a few months down the line but having her be on her own would have allowed for some proper character development. It also would have given her a chance to explore her feelings for Kyle and Casey without any pressure. I really wanted her to have a chat with someone where she actually explained why she'd developed feelings for Kyle and how she felt about that once her memory came back. How he wasn't the person she thought he was, how this new Kyle didn't fit with the Kyle she hated. Also for her to have realised that there was a completely different side to Casey that she never knew existed. How that might have affected her feelings for him.

But nope. All they did was have her chop and change her feelings with no real explanation and then jump from one to the other and back again. They reset her and then reset her again. The whole thing was pointless. Really she's just another one brought in to be a Braxton plot point and any character development is unnecessary because she only exists to further Casey's story lines. (Which is why she and Kyle are perfect for each other in my opinion. They've done nothing with him either other than use him as a minor character in the other Braxton's stories)

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I think it's a shame what they've done with the character because I really like the actress and was very impressed with her during the amnesia story line when she actually had something to get her teeth into. Now she's just going to revert back to mooning over Casey which is a waste.

Edited by MACYLIGHTFOOT
  • Like 1

I don't like they way people say you can't see the real you in a relationship. Yes you are different with your family and friends but we can see that when she is in a relationship.

How can you say she's the same with family and friends when she's never with any?

Shes had Leah, April, Bianca and Ricky but we don't see it all the time.

I don't like they way people say you can't see the real you in a relationship. Yes you are different with your family and friends but we can see that when she is in a relationship.

We saw her with her family in 3-4 scenes. All her scenes she is in with other people than Kyle or Casey are about Kyle or Casey. We don't see her with any friends. I think the only scenes that have been about her were Sally starting to tutor her, and now Sally is gone, so.. Does she even have scenes any more where Casey or Kyle are not mentioned at all?