Casey/Sasha

--HAA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not really sure what to make of these two.When the idea of them being together was first mooted, I thought it was a bad idea and they weren't right for each other but seeing them interact they did seem to have chemistry and I thought it could work out.But then they seemed to go down the route of Sasha liking him and Casey only seeing her as a friend, yet there also seemed to be the possibility that his feelings could change.There's been a couple of times when it's looked like endgame and they're not going to get together, or at least not for long, but I'm still not quite prepared to write them off and I'm kind of still hoping they'll get their act together at one point.She does seem to bring out a more caring side of him and I think they could potentially be good for each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sad their friendship is over.Maybe they might be friends again one day.

Yeah I know :( Grrr it's all Tamara's fault because she always keep coming between them and it's because of her, the friendship between Casey & Sasha is over since Casey chosen Tamara over her! <_< I used to like her but not anymore since Casey and Sasha's friendship had ended.

I know some people will disagree with what I said and how I feel about Tamara but I am entitled to my own opnion about how I do feel about her, that's all. :)

Hope Casey and Sasha will soon repair their friendship one day when they realise they need one each other...

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~