Casey/Sasha

--HAA

I am hoping that this will be a Cassie/Mattie/Ric situation and that in the end things will work itself out. Ric dated everyone before he got with Mattie. So, I've not given up.

Loved Ric and Mattie, wouldn't mnd if Casey and Sasha followed a similar path.

Guess we just have to wait and see. I really hope that they don`t mess up Sasha`s character by haven her go with both brothers.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sasha will end up with Kyle and I also think Kyle is related to Casey and next week

Sasha tells Casey it meant something to her and then later tells Indi who has a go at Casey

Thats why if Casey ever wanted to get back with Sasha she should not give in so easily and give him a hard time. In the end i think she might end up with Kyle after the way Casey has treated her and plus he is gettin

with that new girl Tamara.

Kyle is Casey's half brother.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I think Sasha will end up with Kyle and I also think Kyle is related to Casey and next week

Sasha tells Casey it meant something to her and then later tells Indi who has a go at Casey

Thats why if Casey ever wanted to get back with Sasha she should not give in so easily and give him a hard time. In the end i think she might end up with Kyle after the way Casey has treated her and plus he is gettin

Kyle is Caseys half brother.

Thank you and please use spoiler tags please!

Edited by Aden_Belle

Kyle is Caseys half brother.

Thank you and please use spoiler tags please!

Sorry

Kyle is Casey's half brother.

He definitely needs to work for it.

He definitely needs to work for it.

I agree.

Sasha has told Casey previously that she had feelings for him and he just shut her down and said he didnt feel anything for her.

And now, Casey cracking onto Sasha in the bush and them hooking up when he is in a bad state of mind. So now Sasha is just going to be in for heartbreak from Casey.

I'd really like to see Casey chasing Sasha and Casey realising he actually does love Sasha. Sasha has been through so much and I think Casey should definatly work hard to be with her.