Casey/Sasha

--HAA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering pictures have been released of Casey kissing another girl, I think Casha fans might be dissapointed....

We already know. I cried a little not gonna lie.

Yeah, it sucks. Could be a short term thing....

Maybe.. Not getting my hopes up though :(

Ive just seen this.

,looks like our fears have been confirmed...

Edited by RockChick

Considering pictures have been released of Casey kissing another girl, I think Casha fans might be dissapointed....

Ive just seen this.

:( UGH, I don't know, I always ship the impossible ones.But it took Mattie and Ric a LONG time to be together, so maybe it's that situation. They both loved other people and wound up with each other, so....I'm just how could he not love her, this is insane.

I haven't even met Tamara and I hate her.

:angry:

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Ive just seen this.

:( UGH, I don't know, I always ship the impossible ones.But it took Mattie and Ric a LONG time to be together, so maybe it's that situation. They both loved other people and wound up with each other, so....I'm just how could he not love her, this is insane.

Yeah, I'll try not to get my hopes up. I did with Ruby and Casey and that didn't go well....

Ive just seen this.

Yeah, I'll try not to get my hopes up. I did with Ruby and Casey and that didn't go well....

I still think that Casey and Sasha will get together, but only when Casey sees that Sasha has moved on from him and is with someone.

I'm going to place an early suggestion that Sasha gets with Kyle. There I said it. I feel that's what might happen.

Yes, I agree. And I agree with saybah. I think once he doesn't have her there for him every second of the day he's gonna realize what he let go and I would like to see some jealousy and some wooing, shall we say, on his part to win her over. I still believe. But it will DEFINITELY be sometime next year.

Edited by LulaRose

I'm going to place an early suggestion that Sasha gets with Kyle. There I said it. I feel that's what might happen.

Yes, I agree. And I agree with saybah. I think once he doesn't have her there for him every second of the day he's gonna realize what he let go and I would like to see some jealousy and some wooing, shall we say, on his part to win her over. I still believe. But it will DEFINITELY be sometime next year.

I agree, if they do get together at some, I want him to make the first move.