Casey/Sasha

--HAA

I don't think he's with Sasha

cause she's pregnant

after what happened last time, I don't think he'd do that to her. However Kyle's presence worries me. Because no one stays single in Summer Bay and now that Lottie's gone the only one left is Sasha. But we'll just have to wait and see for the present time, I'm enjoying what's to come.

Well we know that Casey does not have any feelings towards Sasha and if he did not have any feelings for her that means

he is only with her because she is pregnant

. Either way we know that Sasha is gonna get hurt because

if he was only with her because she thought she was pregnant and it turns out to be a false alarm he will end it with her and the problem would be that he kissed and he told her he had feelings for her

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Additional spoiler tags added.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's with Sasha

cause she's pregnant

after what happened last time, I don't think he'd do that to her. However Kyle's presence worries me. Because no one stays single in Summer Bay and now that Lottie's gone the only one left is Sasha. But we'll just have to wait and see for the present time, I'm enjoying what's to come.

Well we know that Casey does not have any feelings towards Sasha and if he did not have any feelings for her that means

he is only with her because she is pregnant

. Either way we know that Sasha is gonna get hurt because

if he was only with her because she thought she was pregnant and it turns out to be a false alarm he will end it with her and the problem would be that he kissed and he told her he had feelings for her

Um no we don't. Casey keeps contradicting himself. One day he'll say he wants to be friends the next day he'll say that it's because he's going to jail and he doesn't want to promise her something he can't give her. That's what Natalie was telling him the other day to stop running from his feelings and just be honest. All we know for sure is that he's conflicted.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Additional spoiler tags added.

I am, I go down with my ships and this is one of my favorites. So it's not over til it's over. I'm holding out hope.

I am glad someone is i think i am about to give up on these two. Casey is torn between

Sasha and Tamara does that mean Sasha is not pregnant?

. I think all we might ever get from these two is a friendship bond. Maybe after Casey gets

Tamara out of his system

we could have more than friendship from these two.