Casey/Sasha

--HAA

I'm going to place an early suggestion that Sasha gets with Kyle. There I said it. I feel that's what might happen.

Yes, I agree. And I agree with saybah. I think once he doesn't have her there for him every second of the day he's gonna realize what he let go and I would like to see some jealousy and some wooing, shall we say, on his part to win her over. I still believe. But it will DEFINITELY be sometime next year.

I agree, if they do get together at some, I want him to make the first move.

If Sasha gets with Kyle then gets with Casey is that not what we have just been threw with April,Heath and Bianca?. To be honest i would rather Sasha went with some other guy who is not related to Casey but could be a friend or enemy of his. As they say you do not know what you have got till its gone and i want Casey to do the chasing after Sasha but i do not want Sasha to give in so easily.

Edited by saybah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this whole breakdown situation is over, I hope he apologizes and they talk about the situation honestly and then I hope she gets with someone else, it's just Home and Away being Home and Away, I think it will be Kyle. I hope it's some kid from school, but well...And he realizes how awesome she is and I hope it takes her a while to say yes. I LOVE Casey to bits, but he has big ground to make up.

After this whole breakdown situation is over, I hope he apologizes and they talk about the situation honestly and then I hope she gets with someone else, it's just Home and Away being Home and Away, I think it will be Kyle. I hope it's some kid from school, but well...And he realizes how awesome she is and I hope it takes her a while to say yes. I LOVE Casey to bits, but he has big ground to make up.

I agree with you i also think it might be Kyle. I just cannot see Sasha sleep with Kyle then go back to Casey, i really hope Sasha has better sense then April and Bianca. I hope it is someone from school. Yes Casey has alot of making up to do when he realises that he wants Sasha i just hope she gives him a hard time.

I agree with you i also think it might be Kyle. I just cannot see Sasha sleep with Kyle then go back to Casey, i really hope Sasha has better sense then April and Bianca. I hope it is someone from school. Yes Casey has alot of making up to do when he realises that he wants Sasha i just hope she gives him a hard time.

Really? She is a teenager + this is Home and Away, so of course she is going to swap boyfriends. My guess is that she will get together with both Casey and Kyle.

I think Sasha and Casey are good friends and they understand each other. I must say that I rooted for them before Danny showed up, but now it is just too complicated. He faces jail time. Maybe when it is all over they can start something. Also, I liked Casey and Ruby because he protected her. It was like she was his princess and he was totally crazy about her. Sasha is not a 'princess', so it would be a very different relationship... We would get to see a very different Casey.

Really? She is a teenager + this is Home and Away, so of course she is going to swap boyfriends. My guess is that she will get together with both Casey and Kyle.

I think Sasha and Casey are good friends and they understand each other. I must say that I rooted for them before Danny showed up, but now it is just too complicated. He faces jail time. Maybe when it is all over they can start something. Also, I liked Casey and Ruby because he protected her. It was like she was his princess and he was totally crazy about her. Sasha is not a 'princess', so it would be a very different relationship... We would get to see a very different Casey.

It would be a more mature relationship. Which seems to be desperately lacking in Summer Bay. Right now is not the time for them, but once this mess gets cleared up, I hope they work things out.

It would be a more mature relationship. Which seems to be desperately lacking in Summer Bay. Right now is not the time for them, but once this mess gets cleared up, I hope they work things out.

We might all end up rooting for Sasha and Kyle. We just have to wait and see how it all plans out.

I have always wanted Sasha and Casey together but the way Casey is going on it is hard to keep rooting for him to be with Sasha. Lets just hope and pray that they do not turn them into another love triangle Casey, Sasha and Kyle.

Edited by saybah

We might all end up rooting for Sasha and Kyle. We just have to wait and see how it all plans out.

I have always wanted Sasha and Casey together but the way Casey is going on it is hard to keep rooting for him to be with Sasha. Lets just hope and pray that they do not turn them into another love triangle Casey, Sasha and Kyle.

I agree, I couldn't deal with another love triangle..

I am hoping that this will be a Cassie/Mattie/Ric situation and that in the end things will work itself out. Ric dated everyone before he got with Mattie. So, I've not given up.

Loved Ric and Mattie, wouldn't mnd if Casey and Sasha followed a similar path.

Edited by RockChick