Casey/Sasha

--HAA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, even though I would like Casey and Sasha to be a couple, I would rather them be good friends then this mess...

I have to agree with you all this is such a mess. All we know is that

Casey and Tamara are getting together.

We do not know for sure that

Sasha and Kyle will be getting together

but i would bet on them getting together. You never know alot of fans are saying

Casey and Tamara are good together

but i cannot see it and if

Sasha and Kyle are together

they might have better chemistery then

Sasha and Casey or even Casey and Tamara

. We just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

To be honest, even though I would like Casey and Sasha to be a couple, I would rather them be good friends then this mess...

The drama is getting really unnecessary, I'm afraid it's gonna get to the point where it can't be fixed. I'm expecting the worst which is Casey/Tamara & Sasha/Kyle, but hoping for the best Sasha & Casey. If it's not happening they should just stop while they can have some sort of relationship and not destroy everything.

To be honest i think that Casey/Tamara and Sasha/Kyle is the way it is going to be. I just hope that if it does go that way that they do not forget about the Casey/Sasha friendship.

Like I said I don't give up one of my favorite couples hasn't been a couple for 16 years and I still love them. I fangirl for life. We've all been talking around this since we learned about Kyle and Tamara and TBH HAA being what it is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore what could be an epic couple for those two pairings, but until it's on my screen, I'm not giving up hope.

Edited by LulaRose

To be honest i think that Casey/Tamara and Sasha/Kyle is the way it is going to be. I just hope that if it does go that way that they do not forget about the Casey/Sasha friendship.

Like I said I don't give up one of my favorite couples hasn't been a couple for 16 years and I still love them. I fangirl for life. We've all been talking around this since we learned about Kyle and Tamara and TBH HAA being what it is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore what could be an epic couple for those two pairings, but until it's on my screen, I'm not giving up hope.

Well Liam and Bianca had it all they started of as friends got together then they just wrecked them. Its as if they were never friends to start off with. I just hope that they do not wreck the friendship Casey/Sasha have.

Well Liam and Bianca had it all they started of as friends got together then they just wrecked them. Its as if they were never friends to start off with. I just hope that they do not wreck the friendship Casey/Sasha have.

I wouldn't say Liam and Bianca had it all, but they had a good relationship, then it sorta fizzled out. A lot happened with them, but at least they were given a chance, Sasha and Casey arent even together yet and they've been through heaps and now

this Tamara girl

and Kyle are coming and it's like, when will the madness end. I've said it from the beginning and I'll say it again. Casey and Sasha could be the best things that ever happened to each other or the worst and really it depends on the writers.

Casey also needs to make a decision and stand by it. The flip flopping is what's gonna get them.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

The drama is getting really unnecessary, I'm afraid it's gonna get to the point where it can't be fixed. I'm expecting the worst which is Casey/Tamara & Sasha/Kyle, but hoping for the best Sasha & Casey. If it's not happening they should just stop while they can have some sort of relationship and not destroy everything.

You do know that we all could be wrong and it could be

Sasha/Casey and Kyle/Tamara

You do know that we all could be wrong and it could be

Sasha/Casey and Kyle/Tamara

It's what I'm hoping for, I'm just ready to see this weeks episodes.