Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long Angelo, good riddance! I honestly hope he doesn't come back! I can't believe he is still blaming Connor, so glad Connor told him what he thought of him!

Hoping Charlie doesn't go all weird on Brax...but then again he will just have to win her over! :P

Awww loved the ending, glad Romeo and Ruby finally kissed! Please update soon!! Xx :)

Chapter 23 - Beautiful chapter. :wub: I felt so sorry for Charlie when she was sorting out Lily's things. :(

Chapter 24 - Connor's so cute. I loved the Charlie and Brax scenes.

Chapter 25 - Connor's so funny, wanting to put Brax on the naughty step and asking him to have a sleepover. :lol:

Chapter 26 - I hope Ruby tells Romeo that she's giving the baby up for adoption soon.

Chapter 27 - I can't believe Angelo is still blaming Connor for Lily's death. :angry: I'm glad Brax is there for Charlie and Connor. Aw, Ruby and Romeo. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Amazing chapter once again Danni! :)

I have some advice for Charlie; No Charlie it's not too soon to move on and you will easily fall out of love with Angelo when you see what a real man (Brax) is like! :wub: He will treat you and Connor the way you both deserve to be treated! :wink:

Can't wait for more, please update soon! Xx

Was really hoping Charlie wouldn't let what Angelo said get to her and he is an idiot she should move on and what better person to do that with than with Brax.

Felt so bad for Ruby when Romeo left... still unsure as to whether or not she is going to keep the baby :unsure: ... still hoping she will.

Please update soon. :)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!!!!