Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

another great chapter

really liking Ruby and Romeo i just hope she tells him about the adoption soon

Once again Conner had me in stitches :lol:

his reaction during the bit about the meal being on him had me cracking up :lol: glad that he's instignated another date night for the three of them... the more time chax spend together the better :)

update soon really soon :)

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when I think Angelo couldn't sink any lower and he does it again. That guy is such an utter pillock. He is so bad in blaming Connor for Lilys death. I am glad that Brax is there for Charlie and Connor. Thank you for another brilliant chapter.

hope Angelo just stays away for good... cant believe he still thinks him blaming Conner is right :angry: Conner is right he is a stupid head

Got a feeling what Angelo said about Brax liking her is gonna cause a set back for Chax :unsure: especially when she finds out Brax does actually does like her She's gonna think he was just using Conner but I really hope Brax can convince her other wise.

was smiling when reading the bit with Ruby and Romeo they are just to cute in this fic :wub:

Another great chapter :)