Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

another great chapter

love that Conner seems so attatched to Brax already this just means Brax will be spending more time with him and Charlie :wink:

Romeo and Ruby are cute :wub: and love that he understood why she wanted to wait

Cant wait for more :) really hoping for a Chax conversation

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!!! It won't be long before Charlie is saying Angelo who? I don't think anyone in their right mind could resist Brax at the minute! :) I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Xx

Ps Glad Nicole is going to apologise to Ruby, obviously she went through something big too while Ruby was gone! Can't wait to find out!!

was grinning when reading :D

so glad Chax are talking again... cannot wait for their relationship to develop

Conner is gonna be so stoked when he hears they are going bowling :D

Had a feeling Nicole's behaviour was because she was upset and angry that Ruby left her. wonder what she went through but glad she is going to apologise to Ruby

so eager for the next chapter :)

Chapter 28 - I was hoping Charlie wouldn't let what Angelo said get to her. I felt sorry for Ruby when Romeo left. :(

Chapter 29 - I liked Charlie, Ruby and Connor having dinner together. I can't wait to see what Connor is showing Ruby.

Chapter 30 - I loved Charlie and Ruby's talk. I wonder how Connor will react to Ruby being his sister?

Chapter 31 - It's great that Connor took Ruby being his sister really well. I'm glad Romeo is so supportive of Ruby.

Chapter 32 - I'm glad Bianca is helping Charlie to decide what she wants and that Charlie is letting Connor see Brax.

Chapter 33 - I love how Connor wants to spend time with Brax. :wub:

Chapter 34 - That's good that Nicole is going to apologise to Ruby. I can't wait for Charlie and Brax to start dating.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D