Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Connors reaction to finding out Ruby was his sister ... That kids is seriously cute!

Cracks me up that Connor continues to call Brax 'Daryl' lol ..... Come on Charlie, listen to Bianca & give it ago :-)

Loved it ... Please please update again soon xx

Conner just continues to grow cuter by the second :wub:

glad that Romeo is sticking by Ruby really like them together in this fic

And yes Charlie listen to Bianca and just give Brax a go... pretty please :)

great chapter :D

Loved it! :) So glad Charlie told Connor about Ruby being her daughter and he took it well..love that he is telling people!

Ugh Charlie does really need to give Brax a go..it seems she didn't pay any attention to my advice the other day lol hopefully she listens to Bianca this time!

Can't wait for more! Please update soon! Xx

Ps I love that Romeo had a good excuse for standing Ruby up the other day and that he has given her his full support!

It actually seems like Charlie is giving the whole Brax thing some thought :D thank you so much Bianca

cant wait to see their interaction when he comes over to play soccer with conner

Loved how Conner stayed upset with Charlie about Brax until she agreed to let him come over :D

So glad that everything seems to be falling in place for Ruby :)

cannot wait for the next chapter :)

I am glad that Bianca is helping Charlie decide whether or not to see Brax. I think if she did Connor would be pleased. He has done nothing buut play matchmaker for the two of them. I think Angelo was just being spiteful when he said what he did to Charlie about Brax. i look forward to seeing what happens next.