Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Charlie and Connor were so cute..I was kind of hoping Connor would stay with Brax too but there is plenty of time for that :P

Glad Ruby is ok and she had Romeo there when she woke! Fingers crossed the baby is ok!! Brilliant writing once again! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! Xx :)

So glad it wasn't Charlie or Ruby that got shot

Love Love Love Conner :wub:

Glad that Romeo was there when Ruby woke up and I hope the baby is all right maybe this little scare will have Ruby rethinking her decision about giving the baby up

love that you update so frequently cant wait for the next chapter :)

Thank you for two cracking chapters. I did not now what to expect when I read that Brax heard a gunshot. Lee was a big dirt bag and deserved to be shot. I hope all is fine with Charlie after she is questioned by her bosses. I am glad that Romeo was there for Ruby. After that ratbag Lee she deserves someone good in her life. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Another awesome update as always :-)

Loved that Connor's picture had Charlie, Darryl, him & of course Darryl the lion ... Such a cute family pic lol

Rube's & Charlies little chat at the end was sweet ... Hoping that Ruby doesn't give the baby away :-(

Please update again soon xx