Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

great chapter

poor Charlie :( felt so bad when she said about everyone making everything about lily... I honestly don't think she should give Angelo another chance not just because I WANT CHAX (Although that is part of it) I just don't think Angelo deserves it :angry: He isn't the only one that lost a child lily was Charlie's daughter too and leaving her to pick up the pieces and to deal with grieving and taking care of conner on her own is just beyond selfish. And the way he treats conner is just wrong... he lost his sister too and yet Angelo is making it all about himself.

Anyway moving on lol I cant help but feel a little apprehensive about this whole adoption thing :unsure: ... don't think ruby will want to give the child up and I think eve nif she does she will regret it... I just really hope she sticks to what ever decision she makes for her sake and for Rachel and Tony's. It will also be hard for Charlie seeing her grand daughter and not being able to be there for here like she wants

loving this story so far cant wait for the next update :)

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update,

I feel so sorry for Charlie - obviously the pain of losing lily is still so raw!!!

Aww it's kinda cute how excited Rachel and Tony are :wub:!!

Will be interesting to see whether Charlie follows her head or her heart!!

More soon please :D

Another brilliant update Danni! I really hope Charlie sees sense and doesn't take Angelo back unless he makes those changes but I don't see him doing that! I too think Tony and Rachel will end up broken hearted..hoping Ruby decides to keep the baby! :) Please update soon! Xx

Its officially official Angelo is the biggest douch bag ever to live in summer bay :angry: :angry:

what an idiot how could he possibly blame his own son, a young boy at that of such a thing... I was honestly waiting for Charlie to land a hot slap across his face.

Really hope Conner is ok :( and that Charlie will find him soon

Hope she gets rid of Angelo once and for all... he doesn't deserve a son like conner nor a wife like Charlie

Wow... Lily's first Birthday :( is coming up... gonna be really hard for Charlie, I hope she lets Ruby be there for her

really great chapter :)

What a ratbag Angelo is. Fancy blaming Connor for the death of Lily. I wish Charlie had slapped him hard when he said that. Thank you for another amazing story. I am glad that Ruby is planning on letting Tony and Rachael adopt her baby. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

HAHAHA I agree with RoRo, Angelo is the biggest douche!!! What kind of a "man" blames a four year old for something he clearly did not do, plus it's his son! I am not surprised at all though! Hopefully Charlie finds Connor soon!

Can't wait for more Danni!! Please update soon! Xx

Great update Danni Angeleo that was not nice blaming Connor for Lily's death :angry: I hope Charlie finds Connor update again soon :)

Edited by Aden_Belle