Sweet Misery

Guest Chax47

Tegan -what can you say but yuck :angry::angry: You have written her very well. She comes over as very slimey. She is certainly over Brax like a rash. I wonder what will happen when Angelo comes back and finds he is no longer engaged to Charlie. Will Brax drop Tegan like a hot brick. You get the impression that he is only with Tegan for one thing :( :( Please update soon.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA we all still love you..I am glad Charlie has finally seen Brax..even if it was with *vomit* Tegan! I hope Casey lays into Brax when he gets home! Poor Charlie but I love that Ruby tried to protect her! :wub: Please, please update soon! Xx :)

OMG ... that was just nasty :angry: LOL

I was reading thinking no this is going to get better ... well that didn't happen :(

It was a great chapter though :) ... really dislike Tegan, you write her character so well!!

Please please update soon .. suspense is killing me :wacko: xx

Great update- so here is your review candy :lol:!!!

So I'm just slowly running through my head all the ways of killing someone (teagan) and managing to make it look like an accident......

Felt sorry for ruby having to work so hard at trying to hide the truth from Charlie, and then I of course felt sorry for Charlie for obvious reasons :(!!!

More soon please :D

Well what can i say another great update Lianne.....keeping us all on our toes lol !!

I think you have written Tegan right down to a tee she is nothing on Charlie and I think (hope) she is going to see that very soon.......please please update soon.

thanks x

Archived